News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey burst through the last few trees to the clearing, her eyes a murderous red. She threw off her light jacket; already the heat was too much for her. She didn`t care where it landed, right now she was just filled with hatred and energy.

She flicked two two-foot long daggers from her thighs and twilrled them. Fire trailed from her hands, but she didn`t pay attention to it. She flipped the knives and caught them by the tips of the blades. She flipped them again and kicked her right leg out, catching the knives before they even came close to cutting here as they spirraled down.

Her light brown hair was wild, full of the electricity her anger produced. She continued her movements, combining complicated knife throws and karate moves. She ended up right in front of a tree, breathing heavily.

She stared at the tree where one of the long knives stuck; the other was clutched in her hand. Sweat trickled down her forhead and back, even though the temperature was cool.

Her eyes tilted as she heard the light noise of another`s footsteps and turned and threw the other knife. It spiraled across the clearing and stuck into a tree, a hundred yards from her. She glared at where the noise was coming from, almost daring that perseon to come forth.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah poked her head down from a tree, hanging much like Spiderman.  She pulled the knife out of the tree, and examined the hole.  She put her hand over it, and when she moved her hand, the hole was gone.  She inspected the knife.  It was of very good quality, expensive too.

Only once she had completed the inspection did she look at Stacey.  She held the knife and said, "It really is dangerous to be throwing these things.  They're awfully sharp."

potter_fan122

Stacey growled under her breath as she pulled the other knife out of the tree. "I know." She hissed. She didn`t want to be acting rude towards Leah like this, but she was just way too mad to do anything about that.

She threw the knife into the air, watching it spiral downwards. She threw up her leg and kicked the knife when it was about four feet off of the ground. It changed direction and flew towards another tree on the other side of the clearing.

nate

Nate walked a path through the trees, walking swiftly on the ground. He was staring at the ground in deep thought as he suddenly looked up to hear the swoosh of a blade coming towards a tree kind of by him. He narrowed his eyes, knowing without looking that Stacey and Leah were there as he caught the blade with a single grasp. He looked down at his hand, the imprint of the blade creased into his hand. He didnt winced  because it didnt hurt. He looked up at Stacey who looked abnormally angry,"What are you doing with this," he asked calmly.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey hissed again and held up her arms, palms out. The blades flew from Nate and Leah`s grasp and into her hands. She threw them straight up and they rose to about thirty feet before they began to fall.

They slowly turned so the blades faced the ground and Stacey caugth them as soon as they were within her reach. She sent them spiralling towards the other end, away from Nate.

"What`s it look like I`m doing?" She said angrily. Her eyes were still deadly red as she looked back at Nate. For some reason, it felt easier to take her hatred out on Nate rather than Leah.

nate

Nate disappeared in a blurr, running abnormally fastly and stopping directly by Stacey,"Letting out your anger with knives and trees," he whispered.

potter_fan122

Stacey absorbed some of his power and was tweny feet away in a split second. Fireworks exploded from her palms. "Got any better ideas?" She challenged, starting to pace back and forth, fire glowing from her palms.

nate

Nate glared at her menacingly,"Why are you pissed-off?" He said softer,"I'm not gonna fight you."

potter_fan122

"I don`t want to fight you." Stacey hissed, still pacing. The knives had slowly flown towards her and were orbiting about her body now. Some of the flames joined and were cirling around her as well.

nate

"Well then that narrows it down, why are you so d*mn angry," he asked coolly.

potter_fan122

Stacey growled as she turned on her heel. "A bunch of reasons." She spit.

nate

Nate looked at her innocently,"I think me and Leah got time to listen,"he said for the both of them

potter_fan122

The fire around Stacey flickered and cooled a few degrees. "You wouldn`t understand." she said softly, her voice full of resentment. "Aiden and I are angaged, Nate." She added in a whisper, stopping with her back to Nate.

dobby888

Leah appeared by Stacey's side, inside of the orbiting ring of danger.  "I didn't know that! Congratulations!"  She said, hugging Stacey.  She knew that Stacey wouldn't hurt her, and if she did, she couldn't kill her.

potter_fan122

((Orbiting Ring of Danger? Sounds scary!))

Stacey couldn`t help but smile when Leah hugged her. She pulled out an ivory envelope and held it out to her. "Yea." Was all she could say. She knew how Nate would feel right now.