News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

((Hehe I know! I'm guessing this is an invite to your wedding, right?))

Leah looked at Stacey questioningly, taking the envelope from her.  She opened it, glancing up at Stacey a few times.  She pulled out a beautiful invitation.  She scanned it, and then threw her arms around Stacey's neck.  Tears streamed down her face and she sobbed, "My baby's all grown up!!!"

potter_fan122

((Nah, it`s an invitation to give me presents at the wedding!))

Stacey smiled and put her arms around Leah and rubbed her back. "Hey, it`s okay. You still have over a year for me to be your baby." She said softly, momentarily forgetting Nate. "I was also wondering if you would like to be a bride`s maid."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah took Stacey by the shoulders so that she could look her in the eyes.  She was checking to make sure that she was serious.  Once she had determined that Stacey was serious she began to scream.

"Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you!"  She said, hugging her again.

potter_fan122

((Talk about an Alice-Reaction...))

Stacey laughed and hugged her again. "You`re welcome. But what happened to being mad at me for growing up?" She teased, her eyes were bright now and the fire around her had cooled dramatically and was revolving slower.

dobby888

((Like Alice Cullen? I know.))

She laughed and used her sleeve to wipe her eyes.  She said, "I can get over you being old as long as I get to be a Bridesmaid!!" She said, jumping up and down again.

She suddenly got serious and said, "Do you know what my dress looks like?  Do you know what your dress looks like?"

potter_fan122

((Why does everything I touch remind me of Twilight?!?!))

Stacey froze; she knew what Leah`s reaction would be, and that scared her. "N... no. I don`t know, yet." She said softly, her eyes getting big.

dobby888

((I know!))

"Stacey... What aren't you telling me?"  Leah started walking towards her, questioningly.  She puffed out her chest and made herself taller than Stacey.  "I don't want to have to hurt you."

potter_fan122

For every step that Leah took forward, Stacey took a step back. "I... I`m saying I don`t have the dresses picked out yet." She stammered.

((Sigh... I think when I read the Twilight Saga my brain reprogrammed itself.))

dobby888

"Mhm... sure. What aren't you saying Stacey?  You can't hide anything from me."  She said, continuing to walk forward.

((I think that happened to everyone who read it))

potter_fan122

((Stop scaring her! She`s telling the truth!))

"I don`t have the dresses picked out yet!" Stacey exclaimed, still walking backwards. "I haven`t even looked for them yet. Practically everything else has been taken care of!"

dobby888

((I'M SORRY IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE LYING!!!!))

Leah looked at her once more, finally determined that she was telling the truth.  "Oh good! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to shop for them with you!" She said, immediately happy again.

potter_fan122

((Tehe.))

Stacey relaxed, then tensed again. "Wait... What?" She asked. She sighed, knowing she was defeated. "How about you meet me in Hogsmead next Friday night? We won`t be back until the next day." She said.

((I`ll start a new topic in Hogsmead for that!))

dobby888

Leah lifted Stacey up, using her vampire strength.  "YES! We're going shopping!!"  She set her down again, and said, "We'll pick out the most perfect dresses and everything! Oh this is going to be so much FUN!" She sighed, imagining it.

potter_fan122

((OMG! Did you base Leah off of Alice?!?!))

Sacey couldn`t help but laugh at Leah. "Wow, I didn`t know you`d get that excited." She said through giggles.

dobby888

(((Not really, but she's ending up to be a lot like her!))

Leah almost shook with excitement.  "Never underestimate the boost of a shopping trip." She said, like an old scholar.