News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"Nate," Stacey complained. She walked towards him and put her hands on his arms. "Please Nate, just pretend that I hadn`t said that for right now. You can sulk when I`m not around. Can you just be a friend for me right now?" She asked, locking her eyes with his.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah stood still, watching.  She wasn't very close with Nate, and decided just to listen instead of comfort him when she didn't know what was wrong.

nate

Nate nodded and looked through his dull eyes and into hers. He opened his mouth to say that he will be a good friend but his throat was too dry.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey looked away, tears pooling in her eyes, but she refused to let herself cry. She turned away from Nate and quickly wiped her hand over her face. The fire that had been circling around her had disappeard and the knives had fallen to the ground.

nate

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath of fresh air. He opened his eyes again, facing her and said firmly but a little shaky,"Good friends stick together right?" He looked away for a second, and said in a whisper,"Stacey i want to stick together with you, like good friends do for eachother. I want to and i will be that friend for you. You should know that."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled softly and nodded. "I know." She breathed.

nate

Nate smiled softly,"Good."

potter_fan122

Stacey closed her dark eyes and took a deep breath.

nate

He pursed his cold lips together. He was silent for awhile, not speaking just thinking then finally he spoke," I..uh am proud of you," he didnt know how to say it. "I mean..um its great that your getting married."

potter_fan122

Stacey shook slightly with a single, silent laugh. She loved Nate`s horrible attempts at small talk, he was so bad at it. "Thank you." she said softly.

dobby888

Leah's shoulders shook lightly with laughter, though she made no sound.  She like to just observe things sometimes, now was one of those times.

nate

Nate jerked his head at Leah, knowing that she was there. He blushed and shook his head,"D*mn i hate small talk."

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed out loud this time, her eyes gleaming. "And you`re so horrible at it." She teased.

nate

"Oh shut up! I cant help my unability to make small talk," he replied with a slight smile.

dobby888

"I think it's funny!"  Leah said, giggling.  "Especially because you're just sobad at it!"