News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Just nothing pink and frilly, okay?))

Stacey laughed again. "Wow, okay then." She remembered Nate. "Oh." She said softer.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

((hehehe.... good idea!))

Leah looked up and saw Nate there.  She had completely forgotten about him.  She was just so caught up in the idea of a shopping trip.

nate

((Gosh y am i always left out. lmao oh well  :P))

Nates eyes dropped down to the ground as he tried to listen to their conversation but he couldnt hear. His heart was pounding so fast that the pulse was the only thing he could actually listen to. He didnt say anything for what seemed like forever. He felt invisible and defeated. He glanced up slowly so his head wouldnt cause a bigger headache,"That's great," he said shakily. He put on a close enough smile he could make but he knew it was too easy to see right through it.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

((Why are you sad? I don't understand!!))

potter_fan122

((He`s sad because I met Aiden right after Stacey and him started like, going out kind of, and Stacey chose Aiden over Nate.))

nate

((yep what Stacey said. I mean i am in love with Jackie but he still hasnt got over what Stacey had done so thats why im sad. But really in real life im happy for you  ;D ))

dobby888

((Right... darn I forgot you and Jackie had a thing... Leah's a vampire and she needs a man...))

potter_fan122

((You could meet Jason. He kinda likes Lavy but she`s ignoring him.))

nate

((haha i bet he's really cute too  ;D jk jk))

dobby888

((Haha ok.  Well Leah was going out with Pete, but Billie hasn't been on in forever, that's kind of died out...))

nate

((Jackie hasnt been on for awhile but im not gonna bail on her. You just go up to some random guy and say in a message 'you wanna date' and usually they say yes, other times no. but thats just my opinion))

dobby888

((Lol ok, I think I'll pass on the whole blind date idea, but if oyu ever do bail on Jackie you know where to find me  ;D))

nate

potter_fan122

((Can we get back on topic please? =] ))

nate

Quote from: nate on January  4, 2009, 08:04:38 AM

Nates eyes dropped down to the ground as he tried to listen to their conversation but he couldnt hear. His heart was pounding so fast that the pulse was the only thing he could actually listen to. He didnt say anything for what seemed like forever. He felt invisible and defeated. He glanced up slowly so his head wouldnt cause a bigger headache,"That's great," he said shakily. He put on a close enough smile he could make but he knew it was too easy to see right through it.
((there you go  :P ))