News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah continued to step forward until they were touching.  "Promise?"  She asked, holding up a lightning ball threateningly.  She looked up at him, raising one eyebrow.

nate

"I promise. But if you dont put that thing away i might have to break that promise," he winked.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah looked down at the sparkling ball of lightning in her hand.  She shrugged, knowing she could make another one.  It slowly shrank until it was hardly visible, and then disappeared with a pop!.

nate

Nates eyes sparkled as he knew she can just as easily make another one. He gestured sweetly,"Now come over here beautiful"

dobby888

Leah raised an eyebrow, walking slowly forward.  She thingyed her head, not sure what he was up to.  She stopped, looking at him quizzically.

nate

He walked forward too, standing really close to her and with one swift movement he moved her to the ground gently, and tickled her with his cute little boy smile. "I got you!"

dobby888

((It said I thingyed my head... I think all I said was t.i.l.t.e.d ... but that's not bad!!))

One second Leah was standing on solid ground and in the next instant, she found herself on the ground laughing uncontrollably.  She rolled on the ground, the tickling relentless.  She flailed her arms and legs uselessly, giggling all the while.

nate

Nate laughed,"Now say your sorry for threatening me." He tickled her more, not going to let her go without defeat.

dobby888

Leah rolled on the ground, tears streaming down her face.  She couldn't stop laughing, and talking was almost totally out of the question.

"I... I... I'm... s...s...SORRY!"  She managed to choke out, panting in between her attempts at talking and her uncontrollable laughter.

nate

Nate smiled mischieviously. He had won. Nate moved his hands,"Thats what i though!"

dobby888

Leah sighed, panting slightly.  She began to wipe the tears from her face, giggling slightly.

She sat up, smiling at him and said, "You are so gonna pay for that!"

nate

Nate smiled,"Oh yea and what are you going to do?"

dobby888

Leah chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking.  Suddenly a smile spread across her face.  She chuckled softly, loving her brilliant idea.

"You know what I'm going to do? Nothing."  She said, completely serious.

nate

He narrowed his eyes in confusion,"Thats your payback?" He smiled brilliantly and floppd his hands in the air,"Sounds good to me!"

dobby888

Leah sat cross-legged on the ground with her back to Nate, silently.  She didn't move, didn't speak, didn't even look at him. She hardly even appeared to breathe.