News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Truth or Dare

Started by dobby888, January 4, 2009, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah sat on the floor of the girls dormitory, hugging a pillow.  Her knees were crossed, showing her ladybug slippers.  A bright smile was plastered on her face, as it was almost permanently now.

She wore her pajamas, a pair of short shorts, and a longsleeve shirt.  Girls around her formed a circle, all clad in their pajamas.  They were playing truth or dare, and many of the most recent questions had aroused a fit of giggles that forced them to muffle the sound with pillows.  It was someone's turn to ask Leah a question, and she sat anxiously, like a  little kid on Christmas day.

potter_fan122

Stacey cleared her throat, hugging her purple pillow. "Leah." She sang. Her flannel pajamas were lime green with hot pink flowers. Her hair was pulled back in a messy pony tail. She pressed her lips together to keep from having a ridiculus smile on her face. "Your turn; truth or dare?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah giggled, a smile growing on her face.  Her mind worked furiously as she tried to decide her answer.  "Truth" she finally decided.  Her stomach fluttered.  These girls could come up with some good questions.

((Ask other girls to join as well.))

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Bucky appeared out of no where "If someone dares another to kiss a boy my mouth is all yours" He said in a flirtive way.

dobby888

Leah screamed and ran over to Bucky.  She shoved him out of the door and said, "Go away! This is the Girls dorm!! GIRLS!!!!"  She slammed the door and bolted it, reinforcing it with magic.

((Yeah any GIRL can join... GIRL!!!))

Miss Xantier

Isabelle giggled as her boyfriend appeared and then pushed out of the room, but muffled it with her navy blue pillow. "That was very funny." says she said.

potter_fan122

((Okay, Leah, this shows you all how much of a life I have: I don`t really know how to play truth or dare that well, so can someone please this to me? Wow I feel stupid.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Alexis

(Basically someone asks you truth or dare.  If you pick truth, they can ask you anything, and you must answer truthfully.  If you pick dare, you must do whatever they tell you.)

Alexis walked into the girls dorm rooms.  She had heard some girls talking about playing truth-or-dare, and she decided to join in on the fun.  She wore a pair of blue sleep pants, and a matching tanktop.  Alexis slowly tip-toed to where Isabelle, Stacey, and Leah were sitting on the floor giggling.  "Hey, do you mind if I join yall?"  She asked.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

dobby888

"Actually, we want you to join! Have a seat!" Leah said, scooting over to make room.

~~~

Jessie came in from a walk, yawning.  She her muffled giggling from the girl's dormitory.  She walked upstairs to see her sister, Stacey, Isabelle and Alexis all sitting in a circle.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" She asked curiously.

Miss Xantier

"We are doing Truth or Dare, Leah has answer a question." says Isabelle.

dobby888

"Fun! Can I join?"Jessie asked.  She loved truth or dare, almost everyone did.

Miss Xantier

"Sure, more the merrier!" says Isabelle.

dobby888

"Great!  Just let me go change!"  Jessie said.  She scurried of into the darkness and came back moments later dressed in pink pajama pants with white polka dots and a pink and black shirt that said 'I'm a spy!'

Miss Xantier

"Nice P.Js." says Isabelle, she scooted over so Jessie could join them.