News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

unrecognizable weather

Started by cody, January 5, 2009, 11:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody

Out of nowhere his dark hair flew crazily from the sudden brisk wind. He looked up to noticing rolling black and almost orange clouds covering the once clear sky. He squinted his amazing light blue eyes as he tried to look more closely. His black shirt flapping against his skin
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Alexis

Alexis walked around aimlessly.  The wind blew her hair around wildly, even though she wore a hood from the black jacket she wore.  She also wore a pair of skinny jeans, and her regular flats.  Alexis looked around as she tried to make sense of where she was going.  The weather was making it difficult to see on her way back to Hogwarts.  She then noticed a boy, an unfamiliar boy who seemed to come out of nowhere.  Alexis walked up to him.  "Uh, hey."  She greeted him.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

cody

Cody faced her, his face blank with confusion. He put on a small smile and replied with an uncomfortable voice,"Hi, I'm..um Cody." He always hated the first impressions, always too awkward.

Alexis

Alexis smiled kindly.  She wondered he looked so uncomfortable.  "Hey Cody.  I'm Alexis, or Lexi.  Whatever you want to call me."  She introduced herself to him.

cody

Cody looked at her warmly. He smiled and tried to loosen up,"I like Lexi. It's cute."

Alexis

Alexis couldn't help but giggle.  "Thanks."  She answered after a moment.  She looked around her, and then back to Cody.  "What are you doing all the way out here by yourself?"  She asked casually.

cody

He looked at her with curiousity,"What are you doing out here," he asked her back. He turned the question back on her, curious to see what her reason was.

Alexis

She shrugged her shoulders, and hesitated for a few moments.  "I just needed to get away for awhile, I guess."  Alexis answered him quietly.  She tilted her head to the side a little.

cody

"Do you want to tell me what's a matter," his voice soothing as silk.

Alexis

Alexis bit her lip out of habit.  She looked down at her feet.  "School is just stressful now is all."  She told him.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came out of the castle, and looked around. Looking up she saw odd clouds, and looking towards the forest, she saw Alexis and a unfamiliar boy with her. She ran towards them, it was difficult to do as it was hard to see, and she was wearing a blue summer dress and  blue flats. "Hey Alexis. Do you know what's up with this unusual weather?" says Isabelle to Alexis, and then said to the unfamiliar boy "I'm Isabelle." and held out her hand for him to shake it.