News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-The Time-

Started by potter_fan122, January 12, 2009, 06:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Oh goodie! You're getting married!! YaY!  I love it!

Alexis

Woahh
Awesome
I like it.  =D
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

How much do you guys like it? Hmm? Depending on what you say, it might make me add more faster...
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Alexis

I love it.
I think its awesomeee =D

potter_fan122

Hehe. I`ll post as soon as I figure out what to post.

potter_fan122

After a few minutes, the miniature fireworks died down and Stacey could see that her father was smiling. "What?" She asked, recognizing his mischevious grin.

"Nothing." James replied, holding up his hands as if to show he were innocent. "Can`t a guy just smile?"

Stacey laughed and walked towards her father, giving him a tight hug. "Thank you for the necklace, Daddy." She said, even though she hated getting presents. Her father had to be an exception, and the gift had obviously cost a lot of money.

James wrapped his arms around his daughter. "Your welcome, sweetheart." He whispered in her ear. "Now, how about we go somewhere for lunch together?" He offered, stepping back to see his only daughter`s reaction.

Stacey wrinkled her nose; she should have know there would be more. Her family could never just do a quiet party with a couple people or just give someone a book as a gift. Oh no, they had to go all-out: the best gifts, the best food, the best everything. Stacey hated to admit that her family was rich, but they were. One of her ancesters had owned thousands of acres of land and they used it well. They planted rice, tobacco, corn, and wheat. A couple gererations down the line discovered that there was oil under the land, so that was more profit. Money, in other ways, had trickled down through the whole family. They all sat like royalty; they were respected and loved members of the community, they could get pretty much whatever they wanted, and they didn`t have a care in the world.

"I suppose." Stacey said with a sigh. knowing her father wouldn`t give up.

James clapped his hands together. "Great!" He exclaimed. He knew his child wouldn`t be too happy with him when she found where they were going, but she would have to deal with it.

Two hours later, Stacey stood with her back to the wall, her arms crossed, and her eyes soft red. She was wearing a long, teal dress that her father had insisted on her wearing.

"I don`t want to wear this." She complained in a whiney voice.

James shrugged, buttoning his jacket. "Oh well."

"But it`s my birthday, I should get to do whatever I want."

"Unless you`re going to wear you birthday suit, I suggest you stop complaining."

That made her be quiet. Stacey knew her father wouldn`t really make her wear her "birthday suit," but she didn`t want to know what he had as a back-up.

Alexis

Awesome.
Can't wait for more.

dobby888

It's really good!  ;D

potter_fan122

((Aw, thank you my two loyal fans! And I don`t have this thing planned or anything, I`m winging it. Hope you like the next part.))

Stacey sighed heavily. She was sitting in the passenger seat of her father`s silver Mercedes, a think black cloth over her eyes. James had blindfolded her to prevent ruining the surprise her knew his daughter wouldn`t like, but it had taken a lot to plan this day, and her poor little attitude wasn`t going to change anything.

The drove up to ambuilding, even though Stacey didn`t know where they were, and James helped his daughter out of the car and up the sidewalk. He led her into the building and removed the cloth. Stacey grinded her teeth together; she knew where they where and she knew what was going to happen. The was being led to a surprise party.

James took her elbow and led her up a marble staircase. This was a building his wife`s side of the family used for their larger parties. Great, Stacey thought, I`m going to a surprise party I`m going to hate and I have to deal with everyone and their second cousin.

Almost exactly ten minutes later, Stacey was surrounded by her family members, some close like grandparents, others were an uncle`s third cousin. She had a wine glass filled with fruit puch and her teal dress glimmered in the lights. Currently, she was speaking to her grandmother, Claire.

"So, are you enjoying being seventeen?" She asked.

Stacey smiled, no one in this room knew anything about magic besides her own father, so not one other person knew that Stacey had practically free-range over her powers now, let alone that she even had powers. "Yea, I`m loving being seventeen." She replied, and part of it was because of how close her wedding was. She took a deep breath, just then realizing that in about three months she would be married.

Claire saw her grandaughter`s look become slightly different and she took her free hand gently. "It`s all right, sweetie, you`ll do beautifully." She said softly.

Stacey smiled. "Thank you grandma." She said before being ushered away by some cousin.

dobby888

It's so good! And don't worry about winging it, I never have mine planned!

potter_fan122

Thank you Loyal Fan Number Two!!!! I`ll write more soon.

dobby888

But I wanna be number one!!  :'(  Oh yay! I can't wait!

potter_fan122

((Haha.))

At first, Stacey didn`t see who had taken her hand and led her away, but soon the person turned around to face her, having taken her to an empty corner of the large room.

"Kenny!" She hissed under her breath. Kenny somehow had it in his head that he was going to marry Stacey, even though she was engaged. It wasn`t that he wasn`t attractive; he had blond hair, green eyes, and tna skin, but he was a jerk.

"Yea. So have you broken up with Caiden yet?" He asked, clinging to her hand and leaning casually against the wall.

"Aiden and I are still together." She replied icily, ripping her hand from his grip.

"Aw, come on, what does he have?" He was also extremely self-centered.

Stacey didn`t reply, but instead turned around uickly and walked off. Suddenly angry, she had to force the red tint away from her eyes. Only her parents and people with powers knew that her eyes changed colors, and she had to keep it that way to keep the wizard worl a secret.

"Are you okay?" Came a small voice somewhere to Stacey`s left.

Stacey turned around, searching for the voice she knew so well. "Tristian!" She yelped excitedly as arms wrapped around her. Tristian was another cousin, but more like a brother to Stacey than Hayden was. "Oh my gosh, where have you been?" She asked, quickly hugging then pulling away from his arms to look him over. He had grown a good eight inches in the past six months and now towered over Stacey.

He chuckled lightly, holding her arms still. "I should say where have you been?" He asked. He thought Stacey was away at an expensive boarding school in London, that`s what all of the Muggle`s thought. He was wearing a light blue button-up shirt and tan pants. His dark hair was tousled slightly.

"That doesn`t matter, you`ve got to talk to me." Stacey ordered, pulling him out of the room and into a cafe-like area with little tables everywhere. She quickly waved to an aunt and uncle sitting on the other side of the room, other that that, the room was empty. She led Tristian to a table and sat down in one of the chairs, followed by her cousin sitting oposite her.

A light blush had risen in Tristian`s cheeks as he sat down. "Well, I met this girl." He said shyly. He was just a couple months older than Stacey, but he was a lot quieter compared to the rest of the family.

"Wow, that`s nice." Stacey replied sweetly. "What`s she like?"

Tristian hesitated and put his elbows on the small table. "She, uh... she`s great. But well... her eyes are like yours." Stacey immeciatly smiled, but slowly what he said sank in.

"What do mean, like my eyes?"

"I noticed that when you`re mad, your eyes get a little red. When you`re sad or upset, they get darker." He replied softly, lowering his voice to just above a whisper.

Stacey froze; someone knew. She shook her head back and forth quickly. "I don`t know what you`re talking about." She whispered, her throat too dry to use too much volume.

Tristian paused for a moment, staring at his hands. "I think you do. She goes to a boarding school in London, just like you. Her eyes change colors, just like you. She barely comes home and stayes away from people when she does, just like you."

Stacey had her hands under the table, they were tightly squeezed together so tightly that her knuckles were white. "What`s her name?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

"Alex Jinks."

Stacey let out a heavy sigh; she had never heard of an Alex Jinks, and she certainly didn`t go to Hogwarts. She didn`t know why this person`s eyes changed colors, but she didn`t care at the moment. She just had to pretend she knew Alex. "Oh, Alex. She seems nice. I don`t know her very well, but she`s a good person." She replied; she knew these words would be safe to say because she knew Tristian too well to know he would go out with anyone else.

Tristian smiled, his eyes crinkling with happiness. "So, who`s this guy you`re with?" He asked, obviously trying to take the conversation away from himself.

The subject change made a blush rise to her cheeks. "He`s really great, you`ll love him." She said, shyly looking up to her almost brother through her thick lashes. What she said was a complete understatment in Stacey`s opinion; he was the best person on the planet. When they were together, every little move one of them made made the other move, too; it was like they were polorized with magnets. Of course neither one of them noticed that, but it was extrememly obvious that they loved each other.

Tristian nodded. "I`ll see him at the wedding, then?" He asked hopefully.

Stacey nodded in response. "Of course, what would a wedding be without the groom?"

((Don`t get scared off by by long post.  :P))

dobby888

That's great! I love it! Please post more soon!

Alexis

Awesomee!
More pweese?
=]