News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-The Time-

Started by potter_fan122, January 12, 2009, 06:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"A Surprise party?!" Stacey hissed, her voice racing through two or three octaves. "How could you possibly think to give me a surprise party?" She was pacing back and forth angrily in front of her father, who was seated in a chair. Everyone else had left and everything was ready to go. Her gifts were stacked in a near the door and all other hints of the party had disappeared. "And inviting Kenny, too! What were you thinking?"

James sighed and leaned forward to put his elbows on his knees. "Your mother planned this. Do you honestly think that I could have put this together?" He asked.

Stacey sighed and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "I`m sorry. I guess I finally realized that I`m getting married in three months."

James stood up and walked over to his daughter. He wrapped his arm around her and hugged her carefully. "You know, you don`t have you grow up so fast." He whispered into her hair.

Stacey hugged her father and buried her face into his shoulder like a little girl. "But I really do love Aiden, Dad." She replied. "I would do anything for him, as he would do anything for me."

"I know that, sweetheart." His eyes became distant as he remembered meeting Aiden for the first time. That first time they met, her had became aware of the engagement. Normally that would make a parent furious, but he could tell that Stacey and Aiden really cared about each other. It was like they were centered around each other. When Stacey had been alone with her father, she had always seemed to be looking for something, but that sense always disappeared as soon as she was with Aiden again.

"We should probably get home." She mumbled, seeing the dark light coming in th window.

James chuckled. "Actually..."

Stacey groaned. "Please Dad, not another party." She took a step back to look her parent in the face.

James laughed again. "Nah, I was just messing with you, kiddo." He teased, tousling her hair.

Stacey gave a large sigh of relief. "Don`t scare me like that!"

((Uhm.. I don`t know what to do know. I have an idea, but it involves Aiden, and Aiden can`t exactly just appear in my story.  >:())
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

I like it! It's like normally Harry Potter Life!

potter_fan122

Alexis

Hehe I like it. 
Can't wait for more!
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

dobby888

What I meant was that this story really just explains your character more... and it seems like it would truly be possible in the wizard world.

potter_fan122

((Oh, okay. That makes more sense to me.  ;D Yea, when I add to my FanFics, I always try to explain things about Stacey more, since you can`t really get into the family stuff in an RP.))

"Where are we going?" Stacey complained again as they turned yet another corner. They had been driving for an hour now and James had made Staceychange into old jeans and a tee shirt. She had a demin jacket over it, and the diamond necklace was stil around her neck.

James laughed quietly. "Don`t worry, yo`ll like it; it`s not a party."

Stacey sighed then slumped back into her seat. The dark tiny of the Mercedes made it hard to see outside, but she could tell they had left the city and were driving in the middle of the country-side. "Why can`t you just tell me?" She whined.

"Because I can`t." Was all her father replied.

Stacey moaned and rolled down her window. The cool night air rushed in, filling the car with the scent of the night and hay. "Please?" She begged.

"Nope."

Stacey frowned and puckered her lip. She was positive that nothing would make him tell, which made it all that more annoying.

About fifteen minutes later, lights began appearing every so often. They were the lights coming through the windows of windows from houses. Stacey`s mood lightened a little, and she though of another way to squeze the information she wanted out of her parent.

"Well, I guess we could go see Aunt Karen." She suggested, her tone making it obvious that she knew something.

James sighed and she immediatly knew she had guessed right. "Yes, we are going to see your Aunt Karen, but she`s the one with the surprise."

Stacey smiled smugly. Her aunt owned horses, but she had to stay in a wheelchair after and car accident that ended up killing her husband. Her nineteen year-old son, Nathan lived with her to take care of the animals. She hadn`t been at the party, and Stacey guessed that was because of the wheelchair.

They soon pulled up to a large house that was mostly hidden by trees. Nathan and Aunt Karen were on the large deck, obviously waiting for the new arrivals. Stacey jumped out of the car and bounded up to the porch.

"Aunt Karen, Nate!" She exclaimed, giving her aunt a large hug.

The woman laughed and returned the hug. "Hello, Stacey. I`ve got a little surprise for you, why do`t you follow me out to the barn?"

"Are you serious?" Stacey shrieked in reply, jumping back a step and running into her father.

"Carefull." He teased, putting his hands over her shoulders.

Nathan laughed. "Yes, she`s serious, now come on." He helped his mother down to the ground then turned and motioned for James and Stacey to follow. He led them down a well-used dirt path and into a large barn. Two horses were saddled and ready to go.

"Now, here you go, Molly and Max." Karen introduced. Both horses were chocolate brown with light cream manes and tails.

"Oh my gosh! You`re kidding!" Stacey shrieked, jumping up and down.

All three of the others laughed loudly. "Be quiet or you`ll scare them." Her father warned.

Stacey immediatly stopped jumping and yelling. "I`m sorry." Se murmured as she walked trance-like to the two horses.

Alexis

Yay horses =D
Hehe I like it.
Can't wait for the next part.  This is really entertaining to read.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

dobby888

Nice!  I like it!  Please write more soon!

potter_fan122

She carefully put her left foot in the stirrup and pushed down on his; the horse didn`t protest, so she pulled herself up into the saddle.

"Max, the one you`re on, is a little crazy sometimes." Nathan warned.

Stacey smiled and shrugged. "It`s not like I haven`t been here before." She replied, turning Max in a circle.

James quickly pulled himself into Molly`saddle and Nathan and Karen back up. "Go, why don`t ya." The woman exclaimed.

Stacey laughed and nudged the horse with her heel. Max whinnied and took of at a steady pace. She only faintly heard the adults laughing in the backround and she completely missed the part where her father got out of his saddle and hugged the two others. "Thanks, Karen, Nate." He said before getting back in the saddle and leading the horse out of the barn. "I`ll be back in two hours to pick you up!" He yelled after his daughter, hopign she heard him.

They were going quickly down a steep path, cantering uphill. Stacey knew that once they got to the top, she would have a clear veiw of the moon. The moon, her other half. She pushed the horse harder; it seemed both horse and trainer were on the same wavelenght, both of them wanted, needed, to get to the top of the hill.

Five minutes later they were resting in clear veiw of the stars. Stacey was sprawled out in the cool grass and Max was laying down not far away. Her eyes were a dark shade of grey- the stars made her remember Aiden too much. A single tear ran down her cheek and she didn`t bother to brush it away. She felt strangely hollow right now. She didn`t know if it was the open space or the clean air, but something inside of her opened and it brought back all-too-clear memories that were almost painful to recall.

She remembered the night that Aiden propsed to her, she had layed in his arms for hours, not willign to move. She remembered when she and Aiden had been in the forest, showing each other what they could do with their control over fire. All of the little details of every single moment with him were now magnified in her memory.

Max made a soft noise and Stacey stretched out her arm to run her fingers over his head and neck. Her eyes shone in the bright moonlight that lit everything up. Below them were miles of land just for horses and farming, but everything was silent at this time, perfect. A peacefull ending to a day of remembrance.

Stacey couldn`t wait until she could be in Aiden`s arms again, the time away from him was too boring without him. It was like looking at the sky with no moon. "My moon." Stacey mumrmured, staring up at the bright disk that so much resembled her true love.

((I think this is the end of this one.))

dobby888

I love it! As much as I want you to keep writing, I know it would probably just drag on without much point.  Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

potter_fan122

>.< Thanks! Yea, I didn`t even know how to end it, or what to put next, or anything! There`s pretty much nothing I can do to it now. It died out.

dobby888

But it had a great closing line, you have to admit that.  It kind of closed the deal... made it end with grace.  You know?

potter_fan122

;D ;D ;D I had to think for a minute about what a good closing line would be. I think it was good too!

dobby888

Yeah it definitely was! This RP has inspired me to want to make an RP like this!

potter_fan122

You`re gonna make me get a big head! I`m going to start another one soon, I like these almost more than an RP. But I don`t think I`ll have a good topic until anfter the wedding. =[