News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

% Change %

Started by CMD_And_ME!!!!, January 15, 2009, 10:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was reading her Astronomy textbook on a park bench.She was really intrigued, not only by her textbook but by the weather and how the leaves were changing and so was she. Her hair was going from blond to brown,( her hair changes as she gets older).
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey appeared suddenly behind Haley, running her fingers through her hair. "Hello." She said, reading the book over her shoulder. Her eyes were flat brown, a clue that she was bored and was looking for something to do.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Hey.Do you wanna go do something? I'm kinda getting bored with this now.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

((Here`s a hint:

If you want to write something that`s not part of the story line, put double parenthesis around it. (( )) If you`re writting something that is part of the story, just put single parenthesis around it. () ))

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( oh o.k thanks. Oh Sorry forgot the quote marks.))
"So do you wanna go do something?", Haley asked.

potter_fan122

((Are you talking or is your character talking?))

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( forgot the quotation marks sorry))

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "Sure. Where do you want to go?" She asked.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Can we go pick up a spell to change my hair back to blond?" Haley said quietly?

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "I can do that." She assured her young friend. "Believe me, my hair got dyed bright pink one time."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Wow! That would've been cool but I like my hair blond." Haley said as she laughed slightly.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and started running her fingers through Haley`s hair. As she did so, it slosly turned blonde again.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"Wow! Thanks Stacy! Well that just crossed that off my list. What do you want to do?" Haley asks in awe.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged and stared absentmidedly at her engagment ring. Life seemed slow without Aiden to help it along.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Hey is that an Engagement ring?",Haley asked feeling stupid that she didn't notice it before.