News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Shapeshifters

Started by Miss Xantier, January 18, 2009, 07:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Please don't laugh at this, just comment on how I can improve. Hope you will like this, it is 505 words long. it is only large just so people can read it.

(Isabelle's view)
There are very few people of my race. Which makes us rare, but the Death Eaters want us on their side, and that's how most of us died, we never wanna be with them. Only very few turn evil. But I'm not one of them, but now the Death Eaters are after me. My life is in danger, only if people at Hogwarts listened to the sorting hat's song. We all must unite against evil. Ever since the death of my loved ones, leaving me and my sister the only remains of the Xantier line, I'm very smart, but there's no potion in the world that could keep me immortal for my whole life. As I lie here, thinking of when I will have to show myself from hiding. Shapeshifters may be able to change into any form, but immune to time freezing.  Being in love did not help at all. It would definitely put Bucky in danger. He would jump in front of me, when the killer curse comes my way.  But then again, I would do the same, being around fire isn't enough; whenever the castle get really cold, I have to navigate which corridors don't have a lot of fire about. But some classes, there's no other path. But in some cases, I glow like I have an aura about me. I think of happy thoughts, it's like a patronum, protecting me from quick weakness. On sunny days, I jump into the lake, and swim for awhile. Some of my friends are vampires, they may not like sunlight. But I don't mind, I remember all that has happen to me in these two years at Hogwarts. I remember the life; I got from all of the happy memories. Bucky, Alexis, Stacey, Jessie, James, and Elaine are the only people who are my friends, that aren't vampires. Life may be difficult for some. But for me, it's a roller coaster, happy and sad. My foster parents dying, I couldn't even remember the night my actual parents died. All I remember are flashes of green light outside the window, and being ordered to hide in my room. But when my foster mother told me of my blood parents, I remembered more. I heard a scream, and thundering outside my door. I hid under my bed, and stayed there. Then my door burst open and my parents came in, and a Death Eater came in shortly. With a flash of green light they were dead. But now, many of the shapeshifters of my kind are in hiding because we are being hunted. My life maybe ending tomorrow or the next day, I never know but all I know is that my life is very close to ending. The dreams I have are more occurring, it's like it's gonna happen very soon, and I've had these dreams for two years. But yet, it hasn't happened. But one day, there's gonna be a war and everyone but me will die unless they kill me first.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier