News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiss me out on the golden meadow

Started by nate, January 21, 2009, 11:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice shrugged one second and in the next she was lying on her back in the grass, staring up at the bright blue sky.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate looked down at her. His eyes pouting,"can you just tell me before i go crazy."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice smiled widely, her perfect white teeth flashing in the bright sunlight. "I don`t think you`d go crazy." She said, tauntiong him.

nate

Nate put his hand out, his thumn and ring finger an inch apart,"Im this close to tickling it out of you."

potter_fan122

Alice laughed loudly. "I`ve lived over two hundred years, do you really think you can tickle somethng out of me?" She asked, raising a perfect eyebrow. Her eyes flashed in the bright sun.

nate

Nate raised one of his eyebrows,"I dont think you want to go there Alice." He teased.

potter_fan122

Alice snorted. "Honestly, I don`t think you could even catch me." She teased.

nate

An miscioiuvious smile appeared on his pale lips."Well fine." He moved quickly and swiftly in his steps as he ran in a blurr. He moved his foot and slid it behind her leg, tripping her slightly as he layed his hand on the curve of her back. But then stopped and had lost focus of what he was doing. His breathing began to slow as he looked at Alice closely.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled a wide grin and landed neatly on her palms and knees, purposely, and clearly by her own accord. Her grin faltered slightly as she caught his expression. "What?" She whispered, her voice just barely louder than an exhale.

nate

Nate smiled crookedly,"Its nothing." He didnt move a bit.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"O.K." He said"I want-" "Yes said Alice."Thalia from Slytherin to marry me.""WHAT?!?!?"Cried Alice."You mean Thalia Nelson!?She's a mud-blood!" "Yes but a hot one at that." Just then Thalia(Thats me)walked up and started making out with Nate.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky

((Um...theres some problems with your posting.... You're basically spamming and godmodding in a way. Please remove your post or edit it to a more fitting post..))

Miss Xantier

(Sky, she has done this many times. It's annoying!!!!!! Very annoying! The worst of all of the newbies!)

potter_fan122

Alice smiled. "Come on. Please?" She asked, making her eyes large, making htem reflect greatly.

Sky

((Please pardon us Stacey and Nate.))