News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I`m Awake

Started by potter_fan122, January 27, 2009, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Closed until Aiden joins.))

Stacey took a deep breath, her eyes closed and her legs crossed. She sat at the edge of the lake, facing the water. The air around her was cool and dark, hinted with salt by the deep water. A slight breeze blew her hair over her shoulder.

I can`t believe I`m seventeen. Stacey thought. In about four months she would be married to Aiden. She couldn`t resist opening her eyes to peek at the glittering diamond on her left hand. She sighed happily and moved her legs to hug her knees. The chilly air was calm except for the slight breeze, but it was comfortable and peacefull.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden suddenly appeared from the dark forest.  He had returned from a quiet, slow walk from in the forest, and now he looked at the beach.  He scanned the shore, and saw Stacey sitting on the beach.  Aiden slowly walked over.  He quietly sat beside her, and took her hand before she could realize he was there.  "Hello love."  He whispered with a smile.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey turned her head, and upon seeing Aiden a large smile crossed her face and her eyes immediatly lightened. "Hello." She whispered back, gently squeezing his fingers. The wind blew the rest of her hair off of her shoulder. Her eyes sparkled as she took in the sight of her fiance.

Aiden

Aiden looked at the water, and examined the waves.  He sighed.  "Are you ready?"  He asked suddenly.  The wedding was soon, very soon.  It seemed as if the last few years had flew by.  Now, he was getting more, and more anxious.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and nodded. "Yes. I can`t wait until we get married." Her eyes locked with his, hers bright and filled with love.

Aiden

Aiden's eyes lightened.  He squeezed her fingers gently.  "Me too.  I can hardly wait."  He agreed with a large smile.  Aiden slowly leaned in closer to her.

potter_fan122

Stacey leaned forward slightly and kissed him gently.

Aiden

Aiden turned himself toward her, and kissed her back softly.  He gently layed his hand on her shoulder.

potter_fan122

Stacey raised her arm to rest her hand on his jaw as she kissed him back, tilting her head sideways and her body towards her fiance.

Aiden

Aiden took a breath as he kissed her back.  His eyes slowly began to turn a bright color.  Almost a light golden shade.  He grinned a little.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, took, and pulled back ever so slightly to kiss him again.

Aiden

Aiden kissed her back.  He squeezed her fingers softly as his eyes continued to glow.

potter_fan122

Still while kissing him, she turned his hand over and ran her warm fingers over his palm.

Aiden

Aiden smiled a little as he kissed her.  He flexed his fingers as Stacey ran her fingers gently over his own palm.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and gently squeezed his fingers before running her fingers up his fore arm.