News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I`m Awake

Started by potter_fan122, January 27, 2009, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey hesitated slightly. "My dad thinks you`re great, really great. My mom... is happy that I found someone as nice as you, but she`d prefer it if I were with a Muggle." he answered slowly, holding onto his hand tightly as carefully watching his expression.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden nodded, still thinking.  "A muggle?  Why is that?"  He asked curiously.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey took a deep breath. "Well, as you know, my mom is a Muggle, and she doesn`t really aprove of magic that much, but she`ll just have to deal with it because I`m not going to give you up any time soon." She said honestly.

Aiden

Aiden looked into his fiance's eyes.  His own eyes glowed.  "I would never want to give you up either.  Thank you for fighting against your parent's wishes for me."  He whispered quietly.

potter_fan122

A lare smile slowly spread across her face. "I would do it for you any time in the world. I don`t care what anyone says about us; you are mine ad I am yours." Stacey repiled, her eyes burning with truth and love.

Aiden

Aiden didn't know what to say.  His eyes glowed with so admiration, and happiness.  This was his happy ending.  Without saying another word he slowly leaned in, and kissed her.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly draped her arms around is neck, pulling herself closer to him. This was such a perfect moment, she wanted it to last forever. The moolight shone on her back and the stars twinkled above them, making the moment more romantic and special.

Aiden

He pulled Stacey closer to him, making the kiss more passionate.  Aiden held his fiance's hand, and squeezed her fingers.  The moon's light shone onto the beach, illuminating both of them.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and leaned into him. She parted her lips slightly and her eyes flickered as bright as the moon ehind her closed eyelids.

Aiden

Aiden copied her, and parted his lips as well.  His eyes were a light golden color now.  He took in a deep breath, and kept his eyes closed as they continued into their kiss.

potter_fan122

Stacey brushed her fingers through his hair and sighed into his lips. She shifted her body slightly so she wasn`t leanign on him as much.

Aiden

((lol I like your signature))

Aiden leaned forward a little more incase she was uncomfortable.  He gripped Stacey closer to him, and put his hand on her shoulder.

potter_fan122

(( ;D I thought it seemed apropriate and it`s also a subtle reminder of some of the best books in the world.))

Stacey gasped for breath, but continued the kiss, not willing it to stop. She leaned into him again.

Aiden

(lol Twilight XD)

Aiden kissed her back more softer now.  This moment seemed perfect, right.  He closed his eyes again as they shown bright.

potter_fan122

((I know! Just this past week I reread the whole series. I can`t wait until Midnight Sun comes out.))

Stacey used one of her hands to brush some of his hair from his eyes. Everything right then just felt... right. Like things were supposed to be that way,which in Stacey`s mind, they were. She belonged with Aiden.