News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just visiting (Open to any who wishes to write)

Started by Kiara Johnson, January 31, 2009, 03:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

She was going to tell him that that was because she hadn't tossed it at him but instead she smiled and inclined her head. 

"Oh, Kiara, Kiara Johnson, a pleasure." She tossed at him fro her seat at the bar just before taking yet another sip form her never diminishing, never cooling cup of cocoa.

"So how is everyone today?"  She asked from hovering over her cocoa.

Miss Xantier

"Nice to meet you Kiara, I'm so so for today." says Isabelle and she went over to the bar and ordered a butterbeer. Taking her butterbeer , she went to her seat and sat down.

Dobby_ROX

"Good" Bucky told Kara "So what is special about you what do you have that no one else does?" Bucky asked Kiara.

drewskit

Niles snapped out from his daydream "Yes, im interested"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara chuckled at the boys and their curiosity, her cocoa still being held between her hands in a soft manner, her posture remaining relaxed.  So curious were the boys, ever wondering and so sweet the girls, always polite.

"That my new friends, is a long story, though if you would like me to regale you with the shorter version I will."  She told them, taking a sip from her once more never cooling, never empty cocoa cup.  "But I do warn, for you to grasp what I will tell you, even the short version may be a bit long so if you have else where to be, perhaps another time."  She told them with a smile once the cup had been rested one more time on the counter in front of her.

(OOC:  Just FYI when Kiara is not student neither is Draco or Harry and the like, I assume you have all read Kiara's bio?)

drewskit

Niles looked at her blankly, he sensed she wasn't a normal girl. He can smell it. "Carry on" Niles replied interested

Dobby_ROX

((I haven't read it yet))

"How about you do the longer version I have all the time in the world" Bucky suggested to Kiara, the Bucky suddenly thought *O' no what if I offended her by saying that ?, I mean what if she assumed i was saying he had no life, the others might fell sort of the same way about my remark* Bucky decided not to stress but in stead wait for Kiara responce or anybody else's for that matter meaning that Bucky did not know who would reply.

Kiara Johnson

In all it did seem as though at least the two boys had the time and desire to listen to her story, which, of course she was pleased with, as she so loved to tell stories, even those that involved her, even if it did seem a bit like she might be into herself, though she was not even close to being as such.

"Very well then."  Kiara started and then eyed her listeners.  "Perhaps we should go take that booth over there?  It would be far more comfortable then sitting on a stool for such a long time."  She advised as she plucked her cocoa from its resting place on the counter and stood, laying a few amount of coins on the bar as she did, enough it would seem to cover several cups of the hot liquid she'd been drinking since she had arrived in the bar that day.

"Ok then, she said, raising a brow for the others to follow as she now re-seated herself ina much more comfortable position next to a large window where she could look out side at the passerby's as she began her tale.  "But first, let us make sure we all have drink in hand, as the weather looks to be gaining on us as I speak."  She pointed out.

Out side, a Kiara had state3d, it would seem that the pleasant day was turning quite chill and foreboding looking even.  The wind had picked up bringing in with it large dark clouds that began to fill the sky.  Lighting flashed in the distance, then thunder growled at the earth and Kiara cleared her throat.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky waited in anticipation, he really hoped the story was intresting otherwise he'd regret asking for the longer version. Bucky had a good felling that it would be, Bucky rested his head on the red leather seats and asked "Is it sad please tell me it is not sad" said Bucky "but if it is go on all the same, I just wanted to prepare myself for the worst" Bucky told Kiara desperately wanting her to begin.

Kiara Johnson

As the sky outside continued to darken under the oncoming storm, Kiara settled in with her unending cup of cocoa settled between her hands.  She looked around at her listeners and took a sip from her cup then settled it back down quietly on the table before her just as a cloud passed in front of the sun, casting a shadow across her face.

"My name is Kiara Maul, daughter to Aurora Maul and Lord Voldemort.  I am twin sister to Harry Potter and half sister to Sebastian Riddle."  She started her story, her emerald eyes catching a flash of light from the sky and reflecting back in a reddish glow that underlined the emerald put forth in their natural state.  "Harry and I grew up apart from one another, my mother forced to separate us and to give up one to another family to take into their home.  That, of course as you know, would be the Potters."  She continued, knowing all knew of Harry's supposed background, but how much they really knew about her brother, was undecided as only a handful of people knew the truth, but now, it would seem a handful more, were about to find it.

"Our mother worked at the Ministry during Voldemorts' first reign of terror, she had been taken, and had any number of horrid things done to her, the end resulting in myself and Harry."  She told them as another thunderclap echoed through the storm that now totally consumed the outdoors.  "Voldemort knew she was to have a child, but what he wasn't aware of, was the fact that there had been twins, or, that was what the Ministry had hoped, I know differently though."  She moved on, her voice still quiet and steady as she moved on.  "My mother and myself were moved far away to live in the States.  We where put under the close watch of a man named Garion, a great Sorcerer, who lived on an Island known only as the Isle of the Winds."  She smiled at the memories she had for that place.  "I could say that my youth was easy, but it wasn't, I had become a student of the art of Sorcery."  She winked at the boys in turn.  "Most consider Sorcery and Witch Craft to be the same, though they are wrong.  Witches and wizards need a wand to focus their magic, a Sorcerer does not."  She explained in short at the usual comments she'd often get to her separation of the two.  "This is also where I would meet my half brother Sebastian, though at the time, I would have no clue as to who he was.  This was also, the time I would end up killing my half brother Sebastian, something I had not known was planned from the beginning. But that, is later in the story."  She moved on quickly.  "At any rate, it was during my 15th year that my mother was recalled by the Ministry to begin work again, what with Voldemorts power once again growing, she was needed.  It was Dumbledore who decided then that I would join Hogwarts and become what others would think to be a transfer from the states, this is when things really began to take shape and my story really begins."  She stated, taking a sip of her cocoa and settling it down once more.

Ginny Weasly

"A tale of interesting proportions, if you ask me. But then, I was there for it, so I suppose I would be more interested than many, hmm?"

The voice that interrupted Kiara's story was not from any of the students settled in the booth listening to her. It was of a much finer quality, soft, yet with a hint of authority in it. It's owner seemingly apeared from nowhere, walking from behind Kiara and leaning against the booth. The pretty redhead smiled slightly at Kiara, giving her a small nod. Ginny had changed little as far as features went, except for the large round belly she had sported for the last seven months. Other than that, she still looked like a teenager.

"In fact, I could probably tell the story almost as well as you could, give or take some parts."

Ginny hardly glanced at the students, her eyes staying on her long time friend. It had been over five years since Ginny last saw her, but there was no mistaking Kiara Maul.

Kiara with her black hair and emerald eyes was a constant in Ginny's memories of school. Though the war had been strong then, it had been one of the happiest times in her life. In a flash, Ginny remembered all of them. Kiara, Max, Lavander, Harry, Sebastien...faces flashed through her mind, but she made no mention of them to Kiara.
Another story, another time.

"Please, continue, however. Let us see how correct my own memory is."
Without waiting for an invitation, Ginny pulled a chair up, settling herself in it at the edge of the table and leaning forward to hear Kiara's story.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret