News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was doing the thing he does all the time, sitting by himself in a corner, always thinking of one thing, Dieing, it would feel good, Niles was seriously considering suicide.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat not three feet away from Niles, but on the other side of the wall. She knew he was there, she could hear and feel him. She could feel that invisable wall in her mind pounding with his power. But she didn`t move. She was slightly upset with him still. Her eyes were vibrant purple, for she was both wanting to go to himand to stay away.

She was in her school uniform, short scarlet shirt, white top with black jacket, and black shoes. She was clutching a bottle a butter beer to her chest, afraid of what Niles might think next.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles can smell her, they always had this connection, Niles missed the good old days, the adventures they had. How he missed it, how he missed her.  "Hey Stacey" Niles said without looking at her he didn't know what to do next

potter_fan122

Stacey`s ears twitched as she felt Niles talk to her. Her mind was filled with what he was remembering. "Hey." She replied softly through the wall. She thought about the Yule Ball; the night they shared their only kiss and told each other they loved the other.

drewskit

Niles walked towards her seat and hugged her without saying anything

potter_fan122

((There`s a wall between the two of you. She`s in a different room with her back against the wall Niles was against.))

drewskit

((ya well Niles can no walk through walls, or pertend he went to your side or something lol))

potter_fan122

:P

Stacey hugged Niles back, not able to think of anything to say. Her eyes were dark grey now. "I`ve changed, Niles." She whsipered into his ear.

drewskit

"fill me in" Niles said he didnt want to let go of her, its like, even if he wanted to he couldnt

potter_fan122

Stacey took a shaky breath. "I`m not innocent anymore. I`ve killed people. I`ve gotten more mature. I know things other people think are immpossible. I have powers that make me different from anyone else in thw world." She remembered that Niles didn`t even know of her main power yet.

drewskit

"sounds like me when I was seventeen " Niles said laughing he let go and took a seat.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "You were a Death Eater, you were trained to kill people. It`s different for me."

drewskit

"ya, I guess your right, and why are you killing people?"

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Because they tried to kill me first then they underestimated me."

drewskit

"ha, thats the Stacey I know" Niles smiled again