News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Of course Stacey. Come on Bucky, let's give them some privacy." says Isabelle taking Bucky's arm in hers and she dragged him out of the room.

potter_fan122

Stacey waited until Isabelle and Bucky were out of the room, then she sighed. "Niles, I know you, Now, what were you going to do with this knife? You know plently of spells to not have to have this." She flipped the knife into the air, catching the blade easily between her fingers.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles also sighed almost mockingly, "it looks pretty and reminds me of butterfly's" he smiled and gave her a jocking look.

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow, her expression perfectly serious. "Niles, please tell me. You wanted me to listen, so I`m listening."

drewskit

"there once was a God named dream. His older sister was named death. She had a problem, you can not die if you dont believe in death, and there was a mortal that didnt age or anything, because of that rule. She asked dream to go and ask why he doesnt want to die. The man said, well there's lots of things to do still. Dream told the man how great heaven was and he had a spot. The man didnt believe the god at all, so dream showed the man in his dreams, later that day the man stabbed himself with a dagger"

potter_fan122

Stacey eyes softened, keeping her gaze of Niles. "Niles, you can`t do that." She pleaded. "and don`t you dare say you have to, because you don`t." She sighed. "Just because you don`t get what you think you wanted, doesn`t mean that you have to do something like that." She slid the sharp dagger down into and empty hidden sheath that had recently occupied another knife.

"You can`t. I was thirteen when you told me you loved me. How was I supposed to respond?" Tears welled up in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. Somethings about her had changed sincce Niles had left, but her emmotions hadn`t.

drewskit

Niles gave Stacey a hugg, and let go "I wouldnt do such a thing, and do cry please" he held her chin up "please smile"

potter_fan122

Stacey jerked her chin away, still stubborn as alway. "Quit trying to avoid answering me. You can`t just hover around a topic that is unavoidable." She crossed her arms defiantly.

drewskit

"and you cant interfere with someone Else's business, besides I didn't let voldy and greyback kill me, why would I let myself" Niles gave her a reassuring smile

potter_fan122

Stacey pursed her lips. "For some reason I`m not convinced." She argued softly.

drewskit

Niles threw the knife in the air and it vanished "Now its not a problem"

potter_fan122

Stacey stared at the floor, keeping her lips pursed. This was one of the things that irritated Stacey more than anything about Niles. He would get to doing something dangerous, then just blow it off like it was nothing.

It was one of the reasons that she knew she didn`t belong with Niles. It wouldn`t have worked. She would have found a way to kill him.

drewskit

The knife reappeared in his robe "So Stacey we have lots to talk about, we should meet up at the broomsticks tonight" Niles didnt exspect her to show up, and he wasnt going to be there anyways

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes at the floor before looking back up to him. He was still taller than her, still about six inches, just like always.

"Niles, you`re not going to be there. You can`t lie to me, I`ll know. You don`t know half of my new powers, so don`t test them."

drewskit

Niles laughed "Im not scared of your new powers Stacey, because they dont make some one strong, its whats in your head and your heart."