News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles felt bad for her, but only, because she was crying. "no need to cry, really. You alresdy know, im not worth it"

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted. "You think I`m crying because of you? I`m freaking crying because you broke my heart, so I know you aren`t worth it. You`re just too much of a jack a$$ to tell me what happened, which is something I deserve to know." She crossed her arms again, resuming her tense position.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles switched quickly into a defensive position "what good would me telling you do?" Niles defensive postion again quickly switched into offence. He was good at that.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "Bebcause I deserve to know Niles. I loved you so much, then you just disappeared on me. I didn`t see or hear anything from you until tonight. I think I have a right to know where you were." She said, her eyes glowing, literally.

drewskit

Niles gave in "fine, you want to know, I was... I was... I joined the death eaters"

Miss Xantier

(okay... Isabelle isn't in the room remember, but she's just outside the door.)

Isabelle gasped as she heard what Niles said, and she took it in quietly as she eavesdropped on Stacey's and Niles' conversation.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. "Prove it. I don`t know about you, but I happen to know some nice Death Eaters." She hissed. "And you`re lying, besides. I told you not to lie to me, Niles. I can tell. I`ve learned things, now." She said in a dark tone.

Dark flames were growing behind her, but she seemed not to notice even though a hot breeze was rolling off of them.

drewskit

Niles pulled his sleeve up. The skull and snake glittered in the moons beams. Niles hoped that this was enough, he noticed the flamed behind Stacey. He payed them no more attention then he gave Isabelle in the next room.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and pushed up her left sleeve, showing the skull and snake design. It looked exactly like Niles, but when he would blink, it would disappear. "Yeah, not that hard to do. Illusion isn`t that hard to master."

As if to prove her point, she disappeared, too. Only for seven of her to appear around the room. "Which is real, Niles?" She asked tauntingly. The all spoke and tilted their heads at exactly the same time, immpossibel to tell apart.

drewskit

Niles was amused, "you can to turn into a cat, well why dont you turn into somthing interesting to say" Niles skull and snake were still there, no blinking will make it dissapere.

potter_fan122

All of the Staceys hissed and morphed into identical snowleopard forms. "You resisted the Death Eaters once before, why join them now?" Half of the cats asked. Despite having her powers greatly increased passed the abilities of most people, in her cat form she could not speak. Therefore, the cats that spoke were illusions, but their were still four other cats that were not speaking.

drewskit

Niles didnt know how to answer, she was persistent, he liked that, but not at the momnet. "its easier then being the good guy"

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at him like he was an idiot. Which, right now, he was acting a lot like one. "Niles, of course it`s easier than being the good guy. Sometimes the good guy gets killed, but it`s worth it." She said, trying to reson with him.

"If you knew, oh God, if you only knew what I had to go through and what I still have to go through every second of my conscious day, you would know that staying in it is so much harder than giving up."