News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The [Blah] in Life

Started by potter_fan122, February 10, 2009, 10:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sat at the tall bar in the dark Hog`s Head. Her irires were grey but the whites of her eyes were slightly bloodshot. She held a bottle in her hand that had condensation forming on the cold sides of it. She lifted the bottle to her lips and took a long sip, her engagement ring glittering in the dim light as she did so.

Her hair was slightly knotted and she ran her warm hands through it, not making it look any better. She was still wearing the white top and black jacket of her school uniform along with her scarlet tie, but had jeans on instead of the school`s dress pants or skirt.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley walked up to her and said," hi", and  then  bought a drink. she sat down right next to Stacy." you look tired. did you get to sleep last night?"
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly blinked a couple times. "Nope." She replied softly, her eyes dakening slightly as she took another drink.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky walked into hogshead and said "Blah".

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"ummmmm ok. so what are doing here?"
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled tiredly. "I`m not exactly sure, but here I am." She stated the obvious.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"OK so do you want to go to that one fireproof building and sit?", Haley asked kinda embarrassed that she didn't remember the building they were in like a month ago.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile turned slightly soft. "It`s a clearing, not a building. And sure." She said before lifting the bottle to her lips and draining it.