News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Long time no see

Started by LavyBrown, February 10, 2009, 01:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(closed until Josh joins.....then please join it's boring with only two people lol)

Lavy laid in her bed until the sun was shinning bright through the windows. She didn't really want to get up but she had to. There was news of a few new students coming in and she had to show them around.

She considered faking an illness but if Ginny was around she would see right through it. So she dragged herself out of the bed, put some cloths on and made her hair look halfway presentable. She gracelessly went down the steps with thunderous stomps, wanting to make everyone around her as annoyed as she was.

The long trip down to the Great Hall was made even longer cause she refused to move faster then a snails pace. She passed the Hall, the smell of food unappealing and went to wait at the bottom of the steps that led to Hagrid's house, the forest and the villages.

The students were suppose to meet her at one. It was 12:30. She sat down and started pulling at the grass.   
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Josh Weasley1

(it took me a while buy I'm responding ;D)
Josh walked across the grass,wondering aimlessly around the grounds. This seemed to be the only thing he could do now. The sun glistened brightly through his long red hair and made him squint as he looked around. He identified Hagrid's hut and then knew the premises he was in.

He saw a girl sitting on the ground plucking away at some grass. He knew she looked familiar but couldn't place it right away. It slowly started to come back to him. "Lavy!" he shouted as this feeling of hope and love came over him. He began to run towards his old friend overwhelmed with excitment to be reunited with one of his oldest closest friends.
Dancing days are here again

LavyBrown

She rolled her eyes. Who the heck was yelling at her now. She looked up wanting to see who had the nerve. Her grimace turned into a huge smile from ear to ear when she saw who it was. She wished she had actually put effort into her look. She was wearing an old faded yellow T-Shirt with a picture of Curious George on it and dark jeans that looked like something a boy could fit. It wasn't everyday that one saw a friend that hadn't seen in over a year and a half. 

She jumped up, "Josh!"

(lol took long enough)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Josh Weasley1

(Lol again it took me a while but I'm responding!)
Josh ran into a full sprint towards Lavy. The wind rushing against his face as he focused on her blew his hair back. This had been one of his best friends he had ever had here at Hogwarts. As soon as he got to Lavy and made contact he gave her such a big hug that he basically tackle her to the ground.
"Lavy I've missed to so much" he yelled still hugging her into the ground.
Dancing days are here again