News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

FOR THOSE VAMPIRES OUT THERE

Started by Kiara Johnson, February 13, 2009, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Ok, so here is the thing that has come to my attention and has been asked of me to talk about. 

It would seem that there is a lot of vampire activity on this site.  I must ask you to stop and look around yourselves.  I am not telling you to leave or even telling you that you can not be a vampire, but this is a HP site and not a Twighlight one.  If you have such a strong desire to r/p as vampires there is a place you can go IF you are up to the challenge, I am accepting vampire characters HOWEVER, only if you are up to the challenge as I do NOT accept one lined posts nor do I accept outer world lines of topic, in other words, my site is not Twighlight either though is heavily based character site. 

If you do wish to join and I do indeed urge you to if you like to WRITE.

http://karadorkeep.proboards.com/

Don't forget to read the RULES before you decide on joining though would ya?

Also please, do come here and r/p as well, just keep it involving HP would ya?

Thank you very much

Huggles
~K~

Kiara Johnson

I feel this was the spot to allow you to know where I am today if any of you still come here.  I changed the link in the first post to reflect.  Once more, I will be coming on here again from time to time if for nothing else then to read some stories that I have not yet read and such. 

Missing you much and as always
Huggles
~K~