News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Return

Started by Kilynn, February 17, 2009, 06:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn walked slowly and cautiously along the frigid cold edges of the murky water.
She needed deperatly to clear her head.
She didnt belong here. She knew it as well, as everyone else at  Hogwarts.
She had left for a reason. She didnt plan on returning. But there was something that always drew her back to the stone corridors of the school that was her escape from her hectic, abusing life.
She layed down on the banks of the lake; not caring if she got mud in her hair.
She thought in the silence of what she would do next.

Then she heard a myserious rustleing in the otherwise silent forest nearby.

[hey guyss. Im just making my return to hpf! This is a serious topic; so try to stay on topic(: thank youu!]
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

potter_fan122

The large snow leopard silently padded through the forest, nothing making a single whisper of noise as she ran through the trees. Her brilliant green eyes were of great contrast to her sharp white and soft black of her fur. Her strong muscles rippled as she whipped through the area.

All too soon, she came to the edge of the forest, the patch of bushes the only thing blocking her from view. Her large eyes took in the girl laying down on the shore. She knew the girl wouldn`t see her, but she might have heard as she ran into the thick foliage.

Stacey suddenly appeared right where the snow leopard have been, her eyes brilliant green and locked on the unfamiliar female.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Kilynn

Kilynn heard a slight ruffle in the leaves behind her.
She was paralyzed and scared to turn around.
she waited patiently for the mysetery to reaveal itself or leave!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

nate

Nate appeared on the opposite side. He hissed until he recognized the familiar scent. His eyes looked up in surprise, he whispered,"Kilynn your back?" In disbelief he rushed over towards her into a blurr, ending up by her side.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey`s ears perked when she heard Nate`s voice. Her cat instincts were strong in her system still, and she was still on her hands and knees. She tilted her head to the side and carfully stood and stepped out from the bush.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Thompson

''I heard that you don't now there's animal on the loose,i overheard on of the teachers-AAAAAHHHHH''.Then the boy fell and his head landed on the ground with a thud and he was petrified by the sight.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Dobby_ROX

As Bucky was walking with Riely he was wondering why he continuously overheard teachers and came to the conclusion that it was because he was a sneaky evesdropper.  As Riely fell Bucky laughed "dude that's just Stacey get up" Bucky told Riely picking up Riely "Hey Stacie, Nate and um um" Said Bucky struggling to retrieve the other girls name from his mind.

Ginny Thompson

''It's kilynn''said Riely in the relief it was only Stacy then got up and said'' I thought I was going to die, man,could you hand me my Popper, please?'' then looked at Bucky.   

Dobby_ROX

"Popper?" Asked Bucky "What the hell is a popper?" He asked. Bucky let Riley up and asked "How do you know?".

Ginny Thompson

''Know what , man just give me my popper the cardboard thing you get straws and pop them in!!!''then his face turned bright pink like he was really ANGRY!!!

Kilynn

(guys this was supposed to be a serious topic. You are turning into a pointless topic. ))

Ginny Thompson