News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

WHAT MOVIES TO RECOMMEND TO ME! (Lavy wanted.)

Started by Miss Xantier, February 18, 2009, 10:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

I've watched Snakes on a Plane, so that's somewhat not scary, Blaire Witch Project (boring, though I couldn't hear the sounds.)

richiee

i recommend angels and demons that is one awesome movie ....have u read the book?

Miss Xantier

nope... but tonight I'm watching haunting in connecticut.

~Harry Potter~

Hey Ginny, I am going to Carmike this week with Upward Bound, got any good suggestions on what to see?  Since you actually go to movies way more then I do. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Bucky Black

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on February 20, 2009, 10:11:56 AM
Remember, guys. She's still a kid who has to listen to mommy and daddy. I doubt they'd let her watch anything PG-13.

There is nothing wrong with Hotel for Dogs...although I dislike Snow Buddies.
I seriously suggest Wall-E.
It's a great movie and your parents will let you watch it.

For you older kiddies, who are allowed to watch R rated movies, I suggest Repo: The Genetic Opera.
It's a musical, but even more gruesome than Sweeny Todd. Plus it was produced by the same people who did Saw. I loved it.
Another good movie I've seen lately is Eagle Eye.
Xantier, I dunno what your parents would say about that one. You'd have to ask them.

This is old but, I must say ratings over here are much diffrent we can watch gruesome things younger. I'm almost a legal adult. We lagalize earlier here.