News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

WHAT MOVIES TO RECOMMEND TO ME! (Lavy wanted.)

Started by Miss Xantier, February 18, 2009, 10:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

WHAT MOVIES TO RECOMMEND TO ME! Lavy thinks I like bad movies. So recommend movies to me.
Quote from: LavyBrown on February 10, 2009, 12:51:10 PM
:o

You need to come live with me for a week so I can force you to watch good movies Xantier. HOTEL FOR DOGS?!?!?!? Really!?!?!?!?! SNOW BUDDIES?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?! You will never catch me watching those. I have standers and talking animals falls way to short for me to even consider it.
Recommend movie for me to watch!

Sky

The Uninvited.

A movie that keeps you thinking without terrifying you. Perfecto!

Ginny Weasly

Remember, guys. She's still a kid who has to listen to mommy and daddy. I doubt they'd let her watch anything PG-13.

There is nothing wrong with Hotel for Dogs...although I dislike Snow Buddies.
I seriously suggest Wall-E.
It's a great movie and your parents will let you watch it.

For you older kiddies, who are allowed to watch R rated movies, I suggest Repo: The Genetic Opera.
It's a musical, but even more gruesome than Sweeny Todd. Plus it was produced by the same people who did Saw. I loved it.
Another good movie I've seen lately is Eagle Eye.
Xantier, I dunno what your parents would say about that one. You'd have to ask them.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Wall-e is definitely a great movie for your age.

The Uninvited wasn't that bad, but your right.

Personally, Hercules is a great one for all ages. I can watch it over and over and never get bored.

You could try Bolt? I dunno. It looked good...

Ginny Weasly

My mom and sisters all said Bolt was an amazingly cute movie. I didn't see it, but I wanted to.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

I heard that Marley movie was really good. Tear jerker or something. I want to see them both.

Dobby_ROX

Malrley and Me was crap

I'm allowed to watch M and sometimes MA

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Sky on February 20, 2009, 10:52:01 AM
Wall-e is definitely a great movie for your age.

The Uninvited wasn't that bad, but your right.

Personally, Hercules is a great one for all ages. I can watch it over and over and never get bored.

You could try Bolt? I dunno. It looked good...
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on February 20, 2009, 10:11:56 AM
Remember, guys. She's still a kid who has to listen to mommy and daddy. I doubt they'd let her watch anything PG-13.

There is nothing wrong with Hotel for Dogs...although I dislike Snow Buddies.
I seriously suggest Wall-E.
It's a great movie and your parents will let you watch it.

For you older kiddies, who are allowed to watch R rated movies, I suggest Repo: The Genetic Opera.
It's a musical, but even more gruesome than Sweeny Todd. Plus it was produced by the same people who did Saw. I loved it.
Another good movie I've seen lately is Eagle Eye.
Xantier, I dunno what your parents would say about that one. You'd have to ask them.

my parents don't decide what movies for me to watch. i do. Hercules is boring, i watched wall e. I watch whatever movies I have.

richiee

i suggest underworld its a cool movie though but i cant really remember the rating and i seriously do not suggest wall-e the movie sucks*no offence*.

Miss Xantier

no way! I HATE WERE-WOLVES! I'm scared of them actually... Too scary. Hmmm, so this is all of the movies you suggest? wowie. I'm 13 Ginny, so I can watch +13 movies. I watched Juno last year, and its not PG.

Ginny Weasly

Juno isnt as bad as some movies I could suggest to you.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

yeah, your right! Ginny is always right! GO YOU! lol. really you rock!

Sky

HERCULES IS NOT BORING!!!!!
Scar from the Lion King is in it :D

Alexis

Well, I'm not sure if you're allowed to watch any of the movies I would suggest to you...
So I'll think of some you probably could.
Hmm....
Finding Nemo is a cute movie.  I saw it when I was younger, and it's kind of something you could never get bored of I suppose.
I haven't seen it in about 6 years. =P
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...