News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OI! READ THIS!

Started by Miss Xantier, February 19, 2009, 07:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

I'm quite annoyed after reading some rps, you gotta remember that this timeframe is after the Second Wizarding War (when Voldemort died.) It annoying to read a roleplay and Harry Potter isn't in school anymore! You gotta remember that. I'm sure Kiara and Ginny would agree with me on this, because I remember on a recent RP with Kiara, she said that Harry, and the others aren't alive. So please stop doing this. I know I shouldn't be saying this to people who were here longer than me. But it bugs me very much, this is just for future posts. So please not say that Harry is still in school, when he would be an Auror, which I remember seeing this timeline of HP events, and it said Harry Potter becomes an Auror - 2008. So please listen to me!

Kiara Johnson

yes yes this is true, tough not that they aren't alive, is that they are no longer in school.   :P

Miss Xantier

yeah... I just got super annoyed then. Sorry if I hurt any feelings.

~Harry Potter~

Its fine, I hung up Harry since I knew I couldn't RP him well.  I may bring him out for a special occassion but only then.  I know I won't be able to give as good as posts as I could with Rhyme since I can't get into Harry's head really. 

But as Kiara said they are still there, just older and having their own lives and we kind of ignore the whole last chapter connections since that would be kind of wierd considering we already worked out some of that ourselves and really clashes. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Sky

My feelings are definitely stricken with despair. Thanks Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

sorry, I was very annoyed.

Sky

Well now I am sad. Thanks!

Miss Xantier

i'm very sorry, but now thats the past.