News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moonlight

Started by Sky, February 20, 2009, 10:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Standing alone by the window in the Gryffindor Tower, Sky stared out into the dark moonlit mass of purple and black. The sky smelled like rain and the tree's blew as the wind picked up. She put her face as close to the window as possible, illuminated by moonlight,  the window cold with the air outside. She wore her pajamas, red fleece bottoms with black stripes, and a black t-shirt.

She couldn't sleep tonight. She had so many of these nights that she was used to it by now. But when she couldn't sleep, she had to get out of the dormitories. She had to do something to calm her body. She sighed as the rain started to hit the ground outside.

Tap Tap Tap
it went against the window, drops forming on the glass. She could hear ghosts talking as they strolled through the castle but they would never tell on her.

dobby888

Leah sat on the roof of the building, letting the rain wash over her.  Rain was one of her favorite things.  Being a vampire, she couldn't get cold, and when it rained there almost always was a thick layer of clouds to cover the sun.  Night was another one of her favorite things, and when they combined, she always tried to make the most of it.

As she sat, she watched the light coming from the windows.  The light fell on the grass, far below, almost creating a mirror.  She saw a shadow move into one of these beams of light and stay there.  When it didn't move for a while, she decided to see what was going on.  Leah hopped from the roof, down to the window.  She hung upside down, and lowered herself so that she was staring the person right in the face.

"Sky?" Leah said, confused.

Sky

"Woah!" Sky exclaimed, jumping back. When she looked at the window, there was Leah staring at her.
"Oh my gosh. You just about gave me a heart attack!" Sky said, putting a hand to her chest. She exhaled deeply then smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked. She hadn't seen Leah in awhile, so it was a bit of a surprise to see her in the middle of the night.

dobby888

Even though a thick pane of glass separated them, Leah could hear Sky perfectly. She giggled, scaring people was so much fun!

"Sorry about that... I couldn't help myself!"  Leah said, smiling.  "What am I doing here?  I would like to ask you the same thing!"

Sky

Sky looked around to make sure nobody has heard her freak out and then opened the window. A gust of cold air blew against her, but she didn't care.

"I couldn't sleep." Sky said. "Been like that a lot lately."

nate

Nate leaned against the stone cold wall that was near the window."Hey you two," a warm smile appearing over his face as he ended up moving closer to the girls.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

This time Leah was startled.  She almost let go of her tight grip on the building, but at the last minute she held on.

"Nate?  Is that you?"  Leah asked, coming into the room.

nate

Nate smiled,"Hmm maybe whose asking?"

dobby888

"Who do you think!?"  Leah said as she climbed in the window.  She was soaked, dripping all over the carpet.  Her clothes clung to her body, but she loved the rain.

nate

Nate smiled" Oh hi Leah, i couldnt tell that it was you." He teased

dobby888

Leah said, "Well, in your defense it is really dark out!"  She paused and looked out the window into the pouring rain.  "Gosh don't you guys love the rain?"  She asked.

nate

Nate layed his hand outside of the window moving his hand back and forth through the freezing water. He smiled,"Yeah i sure do."

Sky

((Forgot about this..))

"Mhm." Sky said, turning so her back was against the window. She ran her hand through her long black hair, shaking it a little, her gray eyes studying a picture on the wall.

dobby888

"Sometimes I wish it would always be raining... but then I realize that then mostly only vampires would ever be happy." Leah sighed, thinking of her sister while looking out of the window.

nate

Nate smiled,"Theres ways where vampiers can go around in the sun too."