News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moonlight

Started by Sky, February 20, 2009, 10:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah nodded.  She knew that was true, but it just wasn't as fun. "But that's like choosing something that works instead of something that's perfect!"

nate

Nate smiled,"Hmm i guess so..."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

"Yeah... but I guess, as the saying goes, life isn't perfect."  Leah said, looking out at the pouring rain.

nate

"True that," he replied with a wide grin.

dobby888

Leah grinned back at him, his smile making everything in the room a little brighter.  "Well, it is raining... do you guys want to head outside?"

nate

Nate stood and smiled," After you my lady." Waving his arm like a gentle man.

dobby888

Leah smiled at him, but instead of going towards the door, she turned and jumped out of the open window.  She landed lightly on the ground several stories below, unharmed.  She smiled up at them, gesturing for them to follow.

nate

Nate smiled," I meant the door." He yelled after her. And he climbed out of the window following after her and landing on the grass with a light thump.

dobby888

Leah laughed and was about to yell back, when Nate jumped after her.  She flopped down on the wet ground, instantly soaked as the rain poured down on her. She closed her eyes, loving the feel of the rain on her face.  She wasn't sure what Nate was doing, but she trusted him.

nate

Nate smiled as he looked at Leah enjoying the rain. His hair instantly turning from dry perfect strands to wet hair plastered to his face. "Im guessing you like the rain," he stated

dobby888

Leah opened one eye slightly and looked at him.  She smiled and said, "How did you guess?"  She laughed, closing her eye again.

nate

Nate walked a little bit closer to her. "I dont know." He tapped his soaked head,"Im a smart thinker."

dobby888

Leah smiled up at him, her eyes still closed.  She said, "Most thinkers are smart..."

nate

"Yeah well im a special smart thinker." He replied still lookn at her expectantly.

dobby888

Leah opened her eyes to peer at him curiously as she said, "Yeah... you sure are special!"  She smiled up at him, giggling slightly.