News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bachelorette Party-

Started by potter_fan122, March 2, 2009, 09:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly stepped into the Three Broomstick wearing black pants, a lime green top, and a denim jacket. She had been told to come here at this time, and she wasn`t told why, although she could guess. Her wedding was only a short time away and a few people had been dropping hints.

She looked around the dimly lit room, trying to find a face she knew. Knowing her friends, though, they were probably renting out the whole upper level. She sighed and walked up to the bartender.

"Ah, Stacey." He greeted, making Stacey groan; he was expecting her. "You`re wanted ups-"

"Yea, I know." She cut him off and relectantly headed toward the steep wooden stairs.

((Open to all girls! No guys, this is a bachelorette party. Of course with the hints Sky was dropping...))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky looked upon the entire floor, making sure everything was perfect. Though she hadn't planned this out, she had done quite a bit. She wore a red shirt with a black zipper hoodie and blue jeans with her black converse, her hair nice n wavy. She approached a large cake and started speaking to it.

"Okay. She's downstairs. When she gets here, you pop out and you know what will happen from there." She whispered.

She heard the wooden steps creaking and quickly ran with the rest of the people.

potter_fan122

Stacey made sure her footsteps were loud and heavy so they would heat her, she knew a lot of people would be upset if she didn`t act surprised. She put her hand on the door handle when she got to the top and slowly turned it to open the door. It swung open with a low creak and she took a single step in the room.

Sky

"Now!" Sky whispered quickly.

Just then two lights had turned on. One on Stacey and one on the cake. A loud techno beat had started playing as the cake's top had been pushed open by..a man with only a leopard speedo on. And he wasn't exactly skinny. And he had lacked hair. But hey! He had plenty on his chest to replace it! He got out of the cake and slowly made his way over to Stacey, dancing in the process.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as she sensed the others, but when the cake opened, a fierce blush rose in her cheeks and her eyes bubbled into a bright pink. "Oh. My. Gosh." She said, deliberatly looking away from the man, but couldn`t keep down the giggle that burst from her mouth. She shook her head to herself. "Sky!" She excalimed.

((Oh! My! Gosh! Could you have made that any wose?!?!))

Sky

Sky's eyes were flooding as she was hunched over laughing. The dancer had taken her hands and put them on his chest before party boying her.

potter_fan122

Stacey kept giggling so hard that she couldn`t move away from the man. She knew he wouldn`t do anything bad, but he just looked so funny. "Seriously... Sky...? A leopard... speedo?" She said through her giggles.

Sky

Sky finally pulled it together and wiped her eyes.
"I had to. What do you expect?" She said with a big grin. The man took a few cookies off of a table and apparated. Sky cursed at the man under her breath and then laughed. "Don't worry. We booked a better one for later."

potter_fan122

Stacey finally managed to stop her giggles. "You`re horrible!" She said, looking around at the rest of the party for the first time. "Were you kidding about later?" She asked, her face becoming serious.

Sky

Sky had to laugh again.
"We'll see..." She said.
"Well...theres some dessert over there. Chocolate
cake and Chocolate chip cookies and what not. Then you have your presents, then the other...er...cake." She said, pointing to the spot where the fat dancer once hid.

((Dang...we need more people...))

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled and then when the man came out of the cake she quickly covered her eyes. "Welcome to your Bachelorette Party, Stacey!" says Isabelle loudly and then asked absentmindly "Is he gone?"

Alexis

Alexis quickly walked into the Three Broomsticks.  She tried to hurry incase she was late.  When she walked through the doors a man in a leopard speedo jumped out of the cake.  It looked like she was right on time.  Alexis burst out into a fit of laughter, and walked over to Sky.  "Nice party!"  She said through her giggles.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

Stacey walked over to Sky and gave her an evil look. "Where you kidding about later?" She asked quietly. A small smile was still stretched over her features, how could it not, at a time like this.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle opened her eyes, and saw that he was gone, and asks the same question as Stacey.

Sky

Sky laughed.
"Why do you ask?" She said between giggles.