News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Up Against The Wall

Started by nate, March 13, 2009, 10:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate layed against the schools wall. The stone cold against his face as he breathed heavily from the long run. He outran if that was even possible, trying effortlessly on slipping his emotions. He heard a tap tap of someones feet, getting louder and louder. He slid his fingers through his wet hair.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Ginny Weasly

"What are you doing?" The footfalls belonged to the small voice, which belonged to a small boy. His ice blue eyes inspected Nate carefully as he tilted his black haired head in question. His hands were shoved deep into his hoodie pocket, and he was scuffing one of his sneakers on the ground.

But his eyes never left Nate, never strayed, never even blinked. It was unnerving for a five year old to stare so outright. Not to mention the hint of something more that was there, behind his blue orbs. He was practically studying Nate.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

nate

Nate took in a deep breath, gather all the air he could get. "Um..just kind of ran too much," his voice scratchy as he glanced at the little boy.

Ginny Weasly

His eyes boored into Nate's, eyebrows raising and a small smirk appearing.
"Ohh? And why would you run yourself like that?"

He didn't talk like any five year old. But there was no mistaking his age, he hardly stood three feet tall, and his face had a childish roundness. So it was his words and eyes only that appeared older. He rocked back and forth on his heels, still smirking at Nate. He only knew a few of Hogwart's students. And this wasn't one of them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

nate

His breathing was even now,"I guess i just felt i needed it. I thought it would stop me from thinking about stuff." He paused and raised his eyebrows,"Wheres Ginny?"

Ginny Weasly

"Home." The boy shrugged his small shoulder's upwards, as if that were obviouse. And to him, it was. Where else would his mother be but at home, tending to the baby? Of course, not everyone knew yet though. They hadn't told hardly anyone but his grandparents, wanting sometime to spend as a family before visiting started.

He pulled his hands from his pockets and clasped them behind his back. His smirk was gone now, his eyes searching Nate's face inquisitively. "What's your name?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret