News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation!

Started by Miss Xantier, March 9, 2009, 04:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky sent back 'Oh thanks' as he looked at the weirdo next too him and knew that the kid would have absolutely no friends. The kid started picking his nose and Bucky sent to Alexa 'Jesus this kid must still live with his mummy'. Bucky watched the podium as the Headmaster shouted "Ginevra Molly Weasley Sulai Xian please step upon the podium.Bucky cheered in a extremely ludicrous manner. Noticing nobody else cheered Bucky went red in his usual pale like face look.

Bucky kicked the snob as he called him a red neck imbecile.

(Sorry would write more but I'm off to the annual Althletics carnival.)

Miss Xantier

Alexa rolled her eyes, and sent back to Bucky *You're welcome, and be good or you might suffer!* She then heard Ginny being called upon the podium. Alexa and Isabelle clapped wildly and when no one else did so they elbowed the people beside them and getting them to cheer for Ginny.

HelenJames

I think this topic was already mentioned at this forum

Miss Xantier

Helen! Will you please stop posting in old topics and say I think this topic was already mentioned at this forum. Of course it is because it's grad, happens every year.

James156

Alfonso was sitting way in the back with all the W's through Z's. He was looking at his feet because he didn't want to let all his friends know that he was crying. He could feel the stares his friends graze over him as they imagined their last moments with their graduating class. Alfonse didn't want to leave it all behind..the classes, the friends, the late-nights, the pranks, the love and the laughter...everything. Alfonse let out a big squeal..and some electricity. Alfonse froze, hoping nobody heard that...he was wrong.

((I can post here right? you said that we could just pretend to be graduating..))
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

(Go ahead)

Heather had already graduated a year before, and now was there at the Graduation of her best friend Alfonso. It was about time that he would get to graduate. She had snuck over to where Alfonso was. She had heard his squeal and his thoughts. She laughed, and dodged a bit of electricity he had let out. She stood behind him and jumped on him.

James156

Alfonse saw a shadow loom over him, and then felt caring arms wrap around him; he could feel someones weight upon him, and he fell out of the seat. Only one person would do that...and Al was right. It was his best friend Heather!. "Heather! You are here!" He gave her a loving embrace. "..You heard me squeal and knew i was sulking, huh?" Al became scarlet out of embarrassment, but he was glad Heather was the one say anything about it. She was always so caring. He crawled onto his chair, waiting for the graduation speech, with Heather next to him. He didn't feel very sad anymore..

;D

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled widely. "Of course I came silly! Had to support my graduating best buddy. Don't worry about being nervous and all. It's nothing big. Just a step into the adult world and college. And yes, I heard you squeal. Everyone did. Plus, I could hear your thoughts." Heather cared alot about Alfonso. Especially because of how close they were, they were tight. One of the other students had offered her their chair, and they conjured a chair out of mid-air, and sat in that. She patted Alfonso's arm, she wouldn't let him sulk or worry.

James156

Alfonso was very happy now. He could feel it all the way to his fingers...in fact, he could see it. His hand was turning a red color, and he could feel himself heating up. It felt nice in this cold atmosphere. He looked down and saw Heathers hand...it was holding his arm. He took her hand into his, without really thinking about it. It felt nice. "I just cant believe it is all over, i guess...but i am fine now that you are here." She was his only true friend he had in this place, but when she graduated last year, everyone was...different. Everyone wanted to be Al's friend. He thinks that was her doing. "Thanks" Alfonso whispered

Miss Xantier

Heather felt Alfonso take her hand in his. She had a feeling he did it without thinking, but it felt nice. "Yes, time does pass by fast. That's good, and I'm glad I could help you feel better." She knew that she had a influence over other students. She knew that most of the other students were either scared to or didn't want to be his friend. Of course, before she had left for one year before returning for his graduation, she had gone around to people in their house who were still going to be at Hogwarts and told them to be his friend and try to get others from other houses to be his friend. She knew that he thought it was her doing but of course it was. She cared alot about him, and worried before she had graduated on what he would do next year, with barely any friends. So she had came up with that plan during her ceremony. She heard Alfonso whisper his thanks to her, "You're quite welcome."

James156

He squeezed her hand. "I think the speech is starting," he said with a smile.

Miss Xantier

"Yeah." Heather replied. She watched as Ginny did her speech and then the valedictorian, and then the graduates were getting their diplomas.

James156

Al watched as all his friends and classmates got their diplomas. He watched as he saw tears, laughter, toothy smiles, and blank stares. He realized...he isn't the only one worried about whats to come, the only one worried about the future. Everyone has fears, everyone has doubts, but everyone also has aspirations, everyone has lives to live....there is no need to be sad; this ceremony is about making that step into the world, about growing up. We will all meet each other again someday, Al thought. Al's name was called.

Miss Xantier

Heather watched as the others in front of Alfonso went up and got their diplomas. She smiled and squeezed Al's hand and shooed him to go and get his diploma. She said one thing before pushing him towards the platform. "Of course we all will meet each other again. Just look at me, I could be back in my flat in France but I came back to be at your Graduation, because I didn't forget about one of my best friends. Now go and get your diploma."

James156

Alfonso blushed the whole way up, and all the way back. He has one best friend, and she is amazing. Before he knew it, he was at his seat again, and it seemed that little time had past when the time came for them to be dismissed...the end of graduation had come. "Meet me outside, okay?" Alfonso says to Heather.

Alfonso changed and went outside, hugging everyone, congratulating all the graduates.