News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation!

Started by Miss Xantier, March 9, 2009, 04:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Alright." She smiled. She waited for Al to come back.

James156

Alfonso, after all the graduates said their goodbyes and congrats, went back inside to meet up with Heather. He crept up from behind and put a blindfold over her eyes. He grabbed her hand and told her, "Now, no peeking." He crept back outside, where by now most of the graduates had left, and told Heather to wait for a second. He let go of her hand. Alfonso went behind the bushes and pulled out a two-seater bike, complete with blue and green helmets, and a carrying basket at the front.
"Okay," he removed the blindfold, "open your eyes....''
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Heather was waiting, she was tapping her foot. Then all of the sudden out of nowhere, she was blindfolded. So instantly, she was using her ears and mind to try and find whoever did it to her, so she could punch them out. Then she felt a familiar hand take her's, and told her not to peek. He was going to surprise her. She felt him let go, for a second. Then he had removed her blindfold. There in front of her she saw the most beautiful bike. But then she turned around and smacked Alfonso on the side of the head, and said "You just had to blindfold me, didn't you! You could have been a death eater!"

James156

Alfonso's smile was smacked off of him. "Ow! Why did you..?" He heard her explanation. "Oh, well, i just wanted to surprise you. I figured you would like it."

Alfonso pulled himself on the bike and and fastened the blue helmet on his head. He put his diploma and things into the basket attached to the front of the bike.

"Hop on, Heather" he said with a smile.

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled, and she hopped on the bike while fastening the green helmet onto her head.

James156

"Now, watch this!" Alfonso attatched a bell he had in the basket to the handle of the bike..he rang it once. As it made a beautiful, melodic ring, the bike shook slightly. Alfonso shook his head carelessly and started pedaling, and soon, he left the school far behind...and far below.

"How do you like it?" Alfonso asked. He hoped she liked it..he had been planning weeks before graduation.

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled as they started flying higher and higher! This was a freaking magic bike! Heather said "I love it! It's so awesome! Flying through the sky!"

James156

"I knew you would love it!" Alfonso yelled against the howling wind. "So, where do you want to go, the world is our oyst..." Al is interrupted by a passing flock of birds,"...er tonight." Alfonso laughed...then coughed up a goose feather.

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed, she for one had kept her mouth closed when the bird past. She put her finger on her chin as if she was thinking, but she knew where and said "I do believe I've never been to California, in the United States."

James156

"Ha! Don't you think that is a little...far?" Alfonso asked, as a hawk dove down past his leg for dinner. Alfonso chuckled.

Miss Xantier

"Nope, not really! I could of wanted to go to Hawaii!" said Heather laughing.

James156

"Okay, well, then lets go to California! Ive been their beaches loads of times. Should we stop at our houses to get supplies? like, i don't know, clothes!? haha!" Alfonso screamed jokingly. They were going to have a road trip!...well, an air trip, i guess.

Miss Xantier

Heather cheered as they would be going to California. "We should stop at our houses. But mine is quite far away." She said, as they would be on a air trip after they got the supplies. Heather took out her phone, and check the signal before she looked for magical hotels in California.

James156

"we will just stop at my parents house. They are closer and you can borrow clothes from my mom, from when she was your age. I think you can fit. Plus, i need to head out over their anyways...i left..something there that i need. Is that okay with you?" Alfonso asked. He took out his phone and dialed his mom. 

Miss Xantier

"We can stop at your parents' house. But I'll get my own clothes. How? Apparate there and back." said Heather as she looked at the hotels she found, and decided to book two rooms at the hotel. She looked up at Alfonso and said "I've booked two rooms at a hotel."