News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"A Million Wishes"~ a story of Draco's Daughter

Started by __Ms.Evans__, March 13, 2009, 06:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May 19, 2009, 10:49:51 AM
Cool! hehe, I was away camping!

oh thats cool.^^  so do u like that i put in Neville?
Life is like a bird that cannot fly.
For if you give up on your dreams, your life will die.
Can we help giving up our dreams?
We're not sure because no thing's what it seems.
That's the point of it all though.
We must concour challenges to do so. ~__Ms.Evans__

Miss Xantier

ya! cool dp, is it from the newest scene that's reached the public?

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May 22, 2009, 09:42:13 AM
ya! cool dp, is it from the newest scene that's reached the public?

mmhm^^ thanks. oh i cant type for a few days .. tty on thursday!!

Miss Xantier

Miss Xantier

Where are you???? It's been a very long time since you posted another part of the story! :'(

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on June  7, 2009, 01:02:06 AM
Where are you???? It's been a very long time since you posted another part of the story! :'(

I am soo sorry... i haven't been on lately because I've been busy.. but on the bright side, so much has happened I'm starting to get new ideas.. ;)
I'll be back on in a little while to tell you the next part.

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on June 12, 2009, 09:20:39 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!

omg i forgot to name the first chapter!! ill call it.. Chapter One: To Decend from Home and To Arrive at Home

Chapter Two: I Play With Fire Balls

If I could find a way to transport myself a thousand miles away from that place, I would've. It is unbelieveable how weird people can make you feel. In my last class, a student from the Gryffindor house told me something I will never forget. But for some reason, it sort of hurt me to realize he was right. This is sort of how it all went.

Professor Longbottom was late so all of us chatted as we waited for his arrival. A red-head student in a different house was staring at me. Why? I didn't know. I was a little confused, so I turned towards Melony to pretend to listen to her. Melony was quite the talker when she wanted to be. I felt as though the boy was burning a hole in my shoulder. I turned around and to a peak at him.
     He stood up and walked up to me. I stared at him and eventually said," Hi?"
     The boy managed to look at my face and speak," um.. Hi. I'm Hugo Weasley.. You probably don't know me, because our dad's.. well umm.. anyways.." He trailed off.
     Hugo looked down at his shoes and shuffled one of his feet in place, " I.. I recieved a letter today.. It was from the Ministry. It said that.. It said you're father is in prison and that I was to tell you straight away.. I.. I don't know why they told ME to do it.. well yes I do... But I don't really want to tell you.."
     I stared at him in confusion as he spoke, and when he said that my dad was in Azkaban, I closed my eyes.
     Hugo continued," They told me.. that I was to look after you.. sortof.. I dont know.. My family is taking you in for the time being.. umm.. Are.. are you okay?"
     I continued closing my eyes, 'What the hell had I just heard??! My dad is in PRISON and I have to stay with some freakshow red headed kid I don't even know??' ugh..
    Hugo stayed silent until I answered him, "Umm.. yea. yeah I'm okay.. thanks for telling me Hugo."
    He smiled a little, obviously pleased with himself. I sighed a little, frowning as Professor Longbottom scurried into the classroom.  "I'm so sorry guys! Hagrid lost his- nevermind. So.. uhh. today we'll be working with..."
     The entire time, I was out of it, thinking to myself what was going on. I was going to be staying with the Weasley's over winter break. Wait. What about my mum? Oh of course.. she busy on the other side of the world, taking care of god knows what...  What did my father even DO!?.. this was not going to be easy...

Jake hugged me closely after I told him what had happened. "I'm here for you Lia.. You know I am.. But the Weasleys?! Have you even heard about them?"
    I looked at him confused, "no. What about them?"
    Melony jumped out of nowhere and interupted," The Weasleys have a reputation of heros. Their mum is Hermione and their dad is Ronald. You probably heard about them and Harry Potter. You know.. they saved our world!"
    I stared. I had no idea what they were talking about.. and I didn't care. I pulled away from Jake, grabbed my bag, and strode away without a word. All I knew is all the names Melony had mentioned sounded so familiar.. I was sure I would find out something when I went to live with the Weasleys.. only 1 more week and I'd be there.

~to be continued

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July  6, 2009, 05:20:06 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! It's awesome as ever!

lol thanks..  ::) im so excited for the 6th movie. 2 more days~!! teehee. okayyy.. i think ill start this part right here..

For the past week, I had been mostly resting whenever I could. I was exhausted. We had just taken very important tests, and before them, I had stayed up until 3 every night, studying my butt off. I'm sure I would've stayed up all night, but Melony was worried about my health. She repeatedly reminded me how bad not getting enough sleep was, and eventually forced me to lay down my books and go to sleep.
      Not only Melony was worried about me. Jake was always around me during the day, looking almost hurt. It concerned me so much that I pulled him aside in the hallway and did just this.
     I took hold of his hand just as we left Potions Class. We went down a few corridors and I tugged him over to a pillar to our right. His expression was emotional, sort of like he had been holding a lot in and he was about to shout it all out within a few moments.  I was the first to speak though.
      "What's wrong?" I said, peering up into his slightly closed, sky blue eyes.
       He shook his head, not saying a word. Jake wasn't nessicarilly the type of guy who could say exactly how he felt. I completely respected that, for I couldn't do it either. So I decided to make things easier and guess what was bugging him.
      "Is it my... father? Are you worried about my safety?" I asked him, lowering my gazed to his mouth. It was twitching. He shrugged. That was Jake for "yes". But there was more. I longed to comfort him, but I needed to guess more.
      "Do you feel uncomfortable about having me live with Hugo and his family?" I wasn't sure if I should've asked that. It could've offended him, making me sound like I thought he was jealous. I didn't mean for it to sound that way, and I was relieved when Jake nodded. He didn't seem to notice my mistake.
       I hugged him tightly, "Aw... I'll be okay. I'm a strong girl. Besides, it's only for a week."
       He finally spoke," I know... but I don't... Why can't you stay with my family? They love you Lia. And so do I."
       I kissed him on the cheek and assured him, "I'll be fine."
       "You promise?"
       I smiled,"I promise."

I flopped onto my bed, exhausted, but feeling accomplished. I had finally finished packing my winter clothes into my trunk. Amoung those clothes were my christmas gifts from my friends. Melony gave me a knitted green scarf, lined with silver shiney yarn. Jake gave me a heart locket necklace with a picture of him, Melony, and I in a grouop hug. Every time I saw the necklace, I'd look in it and smile. I also packed the "A Million Wishes" book. Maybe I could learn more about it.
      Tomarrow I'd be leaving for the Weasley's with Hugo and his sister, Rose. I just hoped I was right when I told Jake I'd be fine.

~to be continued

Miss Xantier

ooooooh lala! love ya! this is still awesome! I know of a cool site, you could post this story up on there. it's fanfiction.net

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July 14, 2009, 11:20:24 AM
ooooooh lala! love ya! this is still awesome! I know of a cool site, you could post this story up on there. it's fanfiction.net

oh cool!! thanks! ill do just that lol

Miss Xantier

When you do, tell me your username. I'm Hp-Twil-Fan

Jennie Hames

The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

__Ms.Evans__