News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"A Million Wishes"~ a story of Draco's Daughter

Started by __Ms.Evans__, March 13, 2009, 06:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That was very good! Good job!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 14, 2009, 12:56:13 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That was very good! Good job!

thank you.^^ sorry I'll be busy for the rest of the week, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait for more.. ='{
Life is like a bird that cannot fly.
For if you give up on your dreams, your life will die.
Can we help giving up our dreams?
We're not sure because no thing's what it seems.
That's the point of it all though.
We must concour challenges to do so. ~__Ms.Evans__

Miss Xantier

awwwwww man! I guess I have to wait longer, hmmm. I wonder if What You Should Know (fanfiction.net) is gonna be updated before you...

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 16, 2009, 10:06:02 AM
awwwwww man! I guess I have to wait longer, hmmm. I wonder if What You Should Know (fanfiction.net) is gonna be updated before you...

??? idk... lol well.. i have some free time so I'll try my best.^^

I awoke just around 12:30, feeling refreshed and renewed. Madam Pomfrey came into the room just as I sat up. She smiled at me and told me I could leave. So I did just that. I got dressed and ran into the loud, student-crowded hallway. I assumed it was time for us to switch classes.
    I stood still, thinking about which class I had, when my eyes flickered over to my right. About 10 feet away, Jake stood against a pillar, holding a small, purple flower. My heart began to race as he looked around for someone. Was he looking for me? A short brown-haired girl strode towards him, her head, just below his shoulder. She blushed and smiled as he handed her the flower. I glanced at his face and he was-- angry? His eyes were narrowed, his mouth was pinched up, almost as if he was going to scream.
    I almost walked towards him, but before I did, a tall, slender woman stepped in front of me. I looked up at her and realized it was the head-mistress, Professor McGonagall. I smiled and she smiled back. She said,"Hello, Ms. Malfoy. How are you feeling?"
   I replyed kindly,"I'm doing a lot better thanks."
   She shifted on her feet a little and said, "Well, I'm assuming you are wondering what exactly happened to you." I nodded and she continued, "A fellow student of yours, thought it was funny to put some--"
   "Oh that.. yes I know. It's okay. I'm alright. The only thing I'd like to know is, what class am I going to right now?" I interupted.
   She smirked and replyed softly, "I believe you should know that by now Ms. Malfoy.. it's Saterday. You don't have classes today."
   I laughed, thanked her, and she walked away swiftly. I looked over towards the pillar Jake was standing by and noticed he was still there. His head was bowed low, so that I could only see his bangs covering his eyes. I slowly walked towards him, cautiously.
    Once I was a foot away I spoke. "Who was that?" His head snapped up and he grabbed my arm.
    "Lia, you're alright." He pulled me into a strong, yet gental hug. I stood completely still, blushing and confused. Seconds later he pushed me away from him, and his head fell back down."I'm sorry. That was wrong of me. How are you?"
     I tried to see his eyes, but I eventually gave up. I sat against the wall and pulled my knees close to my face. "I'm alright." He nodded.
    He fell gently to the floor and sat beside me. "Look.. I just get really worked up when this kind of stuff happens."
   "It's fine. I'm kinda happy you were worried about me." I grinned at him. He looked over at me and smiled, relieved. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. Then I closed my eyes. Minutes passed and we still just sat there in peaceful silence.
    "So who was that little girl?"I asked at last, my head remained on his shoulder.
    He laughed a little. "That was my little cousin. She made me promise to get her a flower for her birthday.."
   I flinched, "B-birthday? Wait a minute. What's today?"
    He pulled away from me to look at me. "The seventh. Why?"
   "Because today is MY birthday..." I murmered.
   His eyes widened and he shoved his hand into his pocket. A few seconds later, he pulled out a lavender flower and put it in my hair. He grinned, "Happy Birthday Lia."

Miss Xantier

lol! Nice one!!!!!!! Good Job!!!!! What You Should know wasn't updated yet... I want more Twilight and HP! Good Story!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 19, 2009, 04:38:01 AM
lol! Nice one!!!!!!! Good Job!!!!! What You Should know wasn't updated yet... I want more Twilight and HP! Good Story!

lol i know right!! lol thanks... im not done yet.. but ill write more tomarrow or later on today.^^

Miss Xantier

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm weird for typing out YAY! six times, no! Make that 7 times! :D

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 20, 2009, 04:28:36 AM
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm weird for typing out YAY! six times, no! Make that 7 times! :D
ahaha! okay. so here we go... uhhh... how bout this? im gonna have a post where I do a complete profile for each of my current characters.^^ k?

Natalia (Lia) Lynn Malfoy
Hair color: Pale Blond   Eye color: Dark blue
Height: 5'4
House:Slytherin
Favorite subject:Herbology
Dislikes: secrets, any type of nuts and any baked product

Melony Halie Urrutia
Height:5'6
Hair color:Dark Brown   Eye color:Dark brown
Favorite subject:Care of Magical Creatures
Dislikes: blood, violence

Jake Douglas Sullivan
Hair color: Light Brown  Eye color: Light blue
Height:6'1
Favorite Subject:Transfiguration
Dislikes:vegtables (how on earth did he grow so tall then!?haha),candy

if i could put pics on.. and if i find out a way.. i will.^^

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 20, 2009, 04:28:36 AM

Miss Xantier

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Melony and I have the same birth date! Nevermind... Its in June, I thought it said July. So are those the pics?

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 21, 2009, 09:47:09 AM
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Melony and I have the same birth date! Nevermind... Its in June, I thought it said July. So are those the pics?

mmhm they r the pics. but i forgot melony so here she is.. haha

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 22, 2009, 10:22:27 AM
thank you!!!!!!

mmhm.^^ k so.. lets get back to my whole bday situation:

My eye's widened as Jake pulled out the flower. It wasn't much, but it really symbolized something. He slipped it gently behind my ear and I could feel the heat rush to my face. I smiled and touched it lightly. He leaned towards me and just then, he pecked a small kiss onto my forehead. I stared at him.
     He smiled, blushing. "What? You want more?" I laughed as he kissed my cheek and then my nose. After a few moments of that, I was standing and he was sitting. He was looking up at me, grinning playfully. I smiled a little and he stood up. He touched my face and then kissed me gently on the lips.
Everything in the world seemed to brighten up. It felt as though every worry broke away from me.
     I held his hand tightly as we walked down the corridor. It was awkwardly silent then. But the silence broke when I was pummeled by Melony. She hugged me tightly and said, "Happy Birthday Lia!" I let go of Jake's hand as I was embraced by my best friend.
     Melony let go of me soon after and handed me a small, blue box. I lifted the cover and inside was a bracelet. It was silver and baby blue and the charm on it read, "Lia". It was so pretty. I thanked her excitedly and latched it onto my wrist. We all were smiling. I hugged Melony again, then I hugged Jake. He was so warm, and protective. He had a sweet, peach scent to him, and I loved being so close to him. We swayed for almost half a minute, completely forgeting Melony was there.
    When I finally remembered about her, I turned towards her. She was smiling at us approvingly and she nodded at me. I smiled and she turned and strode away slowly. Apparently Jake had his eyes closed because he didn't realize Melony's absence. I looked up at him, his arms still around me and spoke softly,"Thank you." He smiled and repeated,"Happy Birthday Lia."