News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"A Million Wishes"~ a story of Draco's Daughter

Started by __Ms.Evans__, March 13, 2009, 06:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

ooooooooooooooo! JAKE AND LIA IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!! LOL! Good story so far!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 23, 2009, 06:38:01 AM
ooooooooooooooo! JAKE AND LIA IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!! LOL! Good story so far!

lol thanks Isabelle.. ok ill type more tomarrow
Life is like a bird that cannot fly.
For if you give up on your dreams, your life will die.
Can we help giving up our dreams?
We're not sure because no thing's what it seems.
That's the point of it all though.
We must concour challenges to do so. ~__Ms.Evans__

Miss Xantier

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm happy when you update a story! You are a great writer.

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 23, 2009, 09:10:41 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm happy when you update a story! You are a great writer.

ahahaha thank you very much Isabelle.. okay.. uhh.... I would write more but I'm stuck. Sooo I'm gonna do something special and hav YOU write the next post of the book okay? I am a lil closed-minded today.. and I cant think of anything to write.. so how bout u write something and I'll add on from there..?

Miss Xantier

no way! I could never match up to your writing! I've tried to help someone else and I sucked!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 27, 2009, 12:30:57 AM
no way! I could never match up to your writing! I've tried to help someone else and I sucked!

well im sorry Isabelle.. but I'm out of ideas.. Idk ???

Miss Xantier

There's a fire at my school!!!!!!! Not! Its across from my school!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May  1, 2009, 05:57:12 AM
There's a fire at my school!!!!!!! Not! Its across from my school!

What!!?? Do you mean in REAL LIFE or my book??  :o

Miss Xantier

real life!!!!!! it was on the golf course across from my school. Most of us missed gym because we kept going outside and running to the corner of the school and looked at the fire, well smoke actually. It was sooooo close to the rental place! it burnt out now.

Voldimort101

once there was a huge fire near my shool!It was burning so bad the clouds turned brown,and we got let out of school early!   lol

Miss Xantier

LUCKY! I would of wished for that! Though it would be a bad fire if the fire crossed the road made the gas station explode right after school was let out! But it didn't, though many kids went over near the golf course, well as near as the police would let them. They had to close down a highway until it was out. I got a peek of the fire from standing on a large boulder at Boston Pizza. The fire smelled like a campfire.

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May  9, 2009, 07:43:51 AM
LUCKY! I would of wished for that! Though it would be a bad fire if the fire crossed the road made the gas station explode right after school was let out! But it didn't, though many kids went over near the golf course, well as near as the police would let them. They had to close down a highway until it was out. I got a peek of the fire from standing on a large boulder at Boston Pizza. The fire smelled like a campfire.

That's bizar..=o oh okkay i think i got something.. how about this?

A few weeks have past since my birthday. Mostly everything has gone great. My grades have been acceptable, my love life and my social life is great. The only thing that's been bugging me is that book. Melony seems to ignore me when I bring it up. Even Jake looks away. Something is going on and I have vowed to myself that I will find out.~~

I sat down at a small table in the corner of the library, the large, light blue book in my left hand. I looked around and then stuck my head into the book. The author looked oddly familiar. Inside was a picture of Hermione, her husband, and her children. I realized those children were the Weasley's, Rose and Hubert. Rose was in my grade and Hubert was a 5th year. I smiled faintly at the happy family.
      Then I froze, the smile wiped off my face. That man beside the author was the man my father hates. The one he glared at constanly when he's around. I glimpsed down at the caption and read:
       From the left,  Hermione, Ronald, Rosemary, and Hubert Weasley.

'So apparently Hermione left her writing name the same as her maiden name,' I thought to myself. On the next page, she had written: To Ron, Harry, Ginny, Neville, and everyone who's taught me the difference between friends and best friends. I laid the book down and looked up at the window to my right. A bunch of questions ran through my mind. My head started spinning as I stood up. I almost fell over as Jake caught me. I stood limply, leaning on him and then I ran. I picked up my book and ran into the corridor. I wanted some answers. I streaked down the grand staircases, skipping four stairs at a time. When I got to the large door to get out onto the school grounds I stopped. Was I doing the right thing? Yes.
     I swung the door open and ran literally into the person I was looking for. He caught me just as I almost fell to the floor and said, "Woah there. Are you alright Ms. Malfoy?" I looked up as the tall, dark haired man stood me upright. He had dark brown eyes and he wore a long dark green cloak. I shrugged and then spoke.
   "Er.. Yes. I'm okay. Professor Longbottom? I have a few questions for you." I spoke quickly, nervous about what my Herbology teacher would say.
    He frowned a little, somewhat confused and then grinned. "Alright. But first, I have to run an errand to the headmistress. Why don't you come with me? Maybe you can ask me on the way." I nodded and walked with him down into the large, Great Hall.

to be continued.

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May 15, 2009, 07:58:21 AM
ooooooooooooo! Thats good!

okay thanks.^^ btw.. sorry i havn't been on in a while..

The Great Hall was practically empty accept for some students lounging at a nearby table to my left. A few of them looked at me, almost glaring, so I gripped onto the book tighter. Professor Longbottom just waved as we walked by and a few of the girls blushed and waved back. My Herbology teacher was quite handsome and most of the girls in our school swooned over him. I smirked at the girls and continued on.
       Professor McGonagall sat at the very end of the Hall, in a large chair behind the table in which the proffesors ate at. She had a book in front of her and she seemed quite occupied in it. When we got close, she looked up, almost thankfully. Professor Longbottom pulled a small, baige envelope and laid it quickly onto her book. She smiled, opened it, and read it.
     A few minutes passed as we stood there in front of her in silence. When she was finished reading, she handed the paper back to Professor Longbottom. She spoke, "Well Neville, thank you for informing me. I'll go up to my office and write to him at once." The tall, dark, handsome man nodded, and then gestured me to follow him.
     I waved at McGonagall and scurried after him. He moved quickly, although I'm sure he didn't mean to. He walked outside and towards the greenhouses. As we entered his office he smiled and waved a hand towards a nearby chair. I sat and then spoke.
       "Your name is Neville right?"
        He laughed and nodded,"Yes. Why do you ask?"
       I continued,"Do you know Hermione Granger?"
          He looked at me curiously,"And again, Yes. What do you want to know about Hermione?"
       I smiled and said," I knew it! I want to know everything. Who is Ron? Who's Harry? Or Ginny? What was she to you?"
      Longbottom swung his hand forward and said, "Woah there! Wait a second.. how do you know so much about my friends and why do you want to know?"
     I shrugged a little and replied, "Well the thing is.. I think I know something I shouldn't. You see.. My father really hates Ron. But I don't know why.. Does he hate you too?"
     Neville smirked, "You have no idea... Let's just say he DISLIKED me.. Oh and Harry.. Harry is actually coming here. I know I shouldn't give out such information but, since you are so interested in him.. He is going to be your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." He smiled giddily and I smiled too. He said he had to go, but if I had anymore questions, to ask him, Harry, or the headmistress.
      Ten minutes later, I was walking with Melody and Jake out on the school grounds. That's when I told them everything I learned. Jake frowned and said, "Are you sure it's a good idea to get into this?"
       I frowned and thought to myself for a moment, and then replied,"I don't really know.."

to be continued...^^

Miss Xantier