News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"A Million Wishes"~ a story of Draco's Daughter

Started by __Ms.Evans__, March 13, 2009, 06:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July 18, 2009, 03:25:55 AM
When you do, tell me your username. I'm Hp-Twil-Fan

may i send it to you private? i dont really want tons of people knowing it.. ???
Life is like a bird that cannot fly.
For if you give up on your dreams, your life will die.
Can we help giving up our dreams?
We're not sure because no thing's what it seems.
That's the point of it all though.
We must concour challenges to do so. ~__Ms.Evans__

Miss Xantier

I'm back from camping! YAY! I missed my computer so much, I'm addicted to it!

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July 29, 2009, 04:55:30 AM
I'm back from camping! YAY! I missed my computer so much, I'm addicted to it!
teehee! ;D
oh i got some new stuff id like to write.

I couldn't say how much I wanted to talk to or see my dad. I was so worried and curious to know why he had been sent to Azkaban. I tried some researching through the Daily Prophet but there was nothing. I wanted to know why I couldn't be sent to see my mother or why on EARTH I had to stay with the Weasley's. I suppose there was nothing I could do but grin and bear it.
      Usually I would've gotten off the Hogwart's Express to find my father, excitedly waiting for me. This time, I followed Hugo off the train and to a small group of people. I didn't really pay attention to them, for most of the time I stared downward at Hugo's feet, covering my face with my long blonde hair. I didn't want to be the center of attention but considering I was going to be the guest at these people's house, I was bound to get some sort of welcoming. As Hugo stopped and greeted his family, I stood behind him, avoiding making eye contact. But my attempt to hide didn't get me far. A hand gently grasped my shoulder.
       I looked up to see a brown-eyed woman with long, curley hair. She was smiling at me.
       "Hello there," the woman said. "You must be Annalia. I'm Hermione Weasley. You're going to be staying with my family and I for the winter break?"
      I nodded at her. Hugo came up to us and embarrasingly hugged Hermione. I assumed this was his mother. I familiar girl from Griffindor stood beside me and said,"So this is the Malfoy girl, aye?"
      A man walked over to us and smirked,"Yes. She looks an aweful lot like her dad huh Hermione?"
      The friendly woman slapped his arm with her purse and muttered something about manners. I gawked. This man was the red-headed man my father was glaring at. He didn't seem as welcoming as his family. I moved over behind Hugo a little bit. There was a long silence then.
      Hermione spoke next," Excuse him.. This is my husband, Ron. My daughter, Rose," she nodded to the teenager beside me," is a 6th year at your school... oh and I assume you know Hugo."
      I blushed a little and turned to my right. Apparently I had been so nervous about his family, I was practically squished against him. I quickly stepped away from him and nodded.
      Ron snorted,"You're not a big talker aye?"
      I glared at him, "I can talk. I just..."
      Hugo frowned at his father, " She's just nervous."
      I looked at Hugo. He was blushing, obviously as shocked as I was that he stood up for me. I smiled a little. Ron didn't seem very nice at first, and he seemed to have a dry sense of humor.
     "Aw. Well it's okay. We won't bite." he said smiling.
     "Much," Rose added. Ron and his daughter laughed while Hugo and Hermione stayed silent.
      I took hold of my trunk and turned away. I didn't want to hear this. I had only spent 2 minutes with these people and I already wanted to leave. Hermione took hold of my arm and frowned.
     "Please ignore those two... they dont mean wrong. They're just... Ron and your father didn't have the best past.. I...." she stuttered.
     I shook my head and sighed, "It's okay... I suppose I didn't help much."
     She placed her arm over my shoulders, smiled a little, and walked me back over to her family.

Ginnyweasley13

Are you gonna write more??? or are you sending it to Miss Xantier? Cause this is an Amazing story! I love it <3
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Miss Xantier

awesome as ever, and no she hasn't been sending it to me, but soon she'll continue. Though it's been over a month since the last update.

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on September 21, 2009, 11:12:49 PM
awesome as ever, and no she hasn't been sending it to me, but soon she'll continue. Though it's been over a month since the last update.

I am so unbelieveably sorry guys!! I'm back and I brought some juicy info. lol
I have completely edited this book and unfortunatly, I might have to write it over... unless of course you like this version, because I can continue it with this plot. It is completely up to my readers. I will give you a summary of my new version and YOU can decide what you'd like to hear. Please reply with Old plot or New Plot and give your reasons. Thank you~ Ms. Evans:)

September 4th, 2001/11:36 AM
            Hey Sweety. Hey.. What's wrong? ??? Nothing... Liar. Something's bugging you. Whether or not something IS bothering me, it is none of your buisness,  :P Mr. Triangle. Yeah. 8) Actually it is Ms. Troll. Troll?!  :D That's all you could think of?! Haha! Well did I cheer you up? .... :P Yes.. Good.. ... I love you. :-\ Yeah yeah.. ::)

September 4th, 2001/ 1:43 PM
              Morning sunshine. ;D What time is it? ??? Time to get a watch. :P Haha very funny Brayton.. It was. Indeed. ::)  Uhh it's 1:45. oh? Yes. You fell asleep on me. You're quite comfortable if I do say so myself. Well I'm free to be your pillow as long as you want....  :-\ You still tired hon? A little. Well.. You know, writing everything down in silence isn't that easy. :( Sorry. But you know the rules. I miss my voice... :'( Me too... :-\ Get some sleep.  :-\ We'll be there soon enough. Okay..

Miss Xantier

I say I liked the old plot, because the new plot I just can't seem to understand.

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on February 22, 2010, 11:14:32 AM
I say I liked the old plot, because the new plot I just can't seem to understand.

Okay. since that one didnt work out, ill just work off the old plot :) since ive been gone for months, i've been able to collect some new ideas.

The moment I walked into the Weasley's home, with Hugo following me, carrying my trunk, I realized these were definatly some very different people. Although the house was large, it was not very spacious. Pictures lined every wall, and their dining room had a table almost as large as one that you'd see in the Great Hall. There were a few odd objects in their living room. Hermione told me that her parents are muggles and had given her their old china set, vase, piano, and coffee table. I just smiled, shrugged my shoulders, and continued walking towards the staircase that lead upstairs to the bedrooms. Hugo brought me up to the guest room and laid down my trunk on my bed. The small room was perfect for me, which made me feel a bit more comfortable.
       After this, I was called downstairs into the kitchen where Hermione asked me to help with dinner. I didnt mind. It'd help me get my mind off of things.As I peeled some potatoes, Hermione mentioned to me that although she loved magic, she didn't think that it was nessicary to use it all of the time. Therefore, we'd be making dinner the muggle way. I frowned at that. These were wizards, and yet they prefered to do everything the more inconvienient way? That was odd.
       Although I wasn't too sure about the Weasley's I found a liking to Hermione, and I noticed that the reason behind this was that she was actually doing her job by being a mother... something that my mother never was. She was never around to talk to me, or make dinner with me.. No, Hermione mademy mum look like a terrible mother. I sort of envied her for that. I didn't know why dad stayed with her... At this thought, I looked down at my badly peeled potatoes and back at Hermione. Then I asked," How do you know my dad?"
       She stopped chopping up carrots and frowned. She seemed to have been thinking of the best reply. After this she sighed, "Your father went to school with us but, didn't like my husband and I."
       I pursed my lips and replied, "Then why the hell am I here?"
       Hermione smiled at me and said, "Well, your Draco trusts us to take care of you while he's .. away."
       "In Azkaban.." I said, slightly ashamed of my father.
       "Yes... But not for the reasons you think," the woman replied, reasuringly.
       "Why is he there?" I asked her, impatiently.
       Hermione sighed that she couldn't tell me the reasons at the moment. I sort of wanted to cry at that moment, but Hugo and Rose walked in and offered to help their mum. I stayed silent the rest of the night.
       During dinner, I patiently listened to Hugo and Rose tell their parents about their school years so far. After this, when I was offered dessert, I denied it, thanked them, and went to my room. It was a quiet winter night, and despite my efforts to listen through my door to hear the family's thoughts of me, I just went to my bed, laid down, and shut my eyes. The sooner I fell asleep, the sooner this 'vacation' would be over.

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July 22, 2010, 08:22:57 AM
I like this!

im so sorry ive been gone for so long.. i couldnt remember my password.. lmao

Miss Xantier

__Ms.Evans__

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July 22, 2010, 11:06:14 AM
It's okay!

:)

The next morning, I slept in. That is, of course, before Rose woke me up and told me it was time for breakfast. I lazily took my time, getting dressed and putting my hair up into a limp, long, blonde pony tail. I glimpsed out the window and noticed how peaceful it was outside. Due to the Weasley's house being far away from other civilization, their house seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. There was a field a few hundred yards long surrounded the home, and after this, there was the forest. Every inch of ground, and plants, and grass was covered in a foot of snow. It was so bright and sparkley outside, that all of my stress drifted away from me. I was so serene until Hugo knocked on the door. I opened it nonchillantly and muttered "Hello" to him.
       "Mum made eggs. Do you like them?" He blushed and smiled widely.
        I shrugged, and followed him downstairs. Hermione had decorated the house with the most festive things. There were wreaths on almost every door, and scented candles on almost every table. Holly hung on many walls and the fireplace was decorated with ornaments and tincle. The fireplace contained the most quiet fire I had ever seen. It was beautiful at the same time. There was a Christmas Tree in the corner of teh living room, decorated with more festive things than the house itself. Presents sat under the tree.
        Hermione smiled at me when I walked in the kitchen, hugging lightly hugging myself because of the peace I was feeling. I greeted her, and she gave me a plate with eggs on them. I chowed down and then offered to shovel outside, since they liked to do things the "muggle" way. She said that her husband was at work, and he didn't get to do it so thanked me and Hugo then offered to help me. Things were starting to be okay for me. But I seriously kept reminding myself about my father. And this brought my spirits down a bit... After I shoveled the driveway and had a quick snowball fight with Hugo I decided to go up to my room and read some of "A Million Wishes". I looked at the picture when I opened the cover of the book. I automatically threw down the book and ran downstairs to talk to Hermione.

Miss Xantier

I end up loving this story more and more each time1