News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'll Fu*kin' kill ya Gibson

Started by Dobby_ROX, March 13, 2009, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"Awesome, that's so Kool when you cant see the attacker" Bucky told Isabelle. "Can you become un invisible now Isabelle?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle wasn't invisible, and she hugged Bucky. "So, in about a couple of days, he will wake up." she says.

Dobby_ROX

"Let's go through him in the dumpster" Said Bucky pickling Gibson up with the help of his friend Neville.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle made the common room look like there was no fight, and she waited for Bucky's and Neville's return.

Dobby_ROX

"Well that's hopefully all we'll here from him in a while" Bucky said to Neville. Bucky ran back to Gryffindor tower "Sorry he's just so fat" Bucky told Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughs, and collapses onto the floor, and curled up into a ball and kept laughing till she couldn't breathe, and she gasped "Help me!" and then another burst of laughter continued.

Dobby_ROX

"What...... the..... F**k" Said Bucky "Are you O.K?" Bucky asked concerned. Bucky called for Professor Pomefrey on the Gryffindor tower alarm. As she arrived she said " What........ the ........ F**k".

Miss Xantier

Isabelle kept laughing and then fainted due to lack of oxygen.

Ginny Thompson

Dillun walked past to find two kids, one laughing her head off and the other getting professor pomefrey ''what's so funny? Did I miss one of your BIG ''magic tricks'' again'' she said waving her hair in the air. Then she looked at Bucky (she already knew him) ''what's wrong with her?'' she said pointing at her.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Dobby_ROX

"She's gone spazzo at one of my worst jokes" Bucky told his friend Dillun "By the way she is my girlfriend" Bucky told Dillun looking at her.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Ginny Thompson

''OK so why did she faint?'' she said pointing hear head to the left like a puppy crying then turned back to normal and pointed, once again, to the girl on the ground.(She was the one to like annoy people.)
The choices you make; make you who you are

Dobby_ROX

((LOL))

"What?" Said Bucky looking down. It was true she had fainted. "What are you doing you moron!!?" Bucky shouted to Professor Pomefrey.

Pomefrey picked up Isabelle and said "revivom" making Isabelle awake again. Pomefrey purposely through Isabelle into the lighted fireplace. She laughed Miraculously "By suckers" She said smashing a window and jumping out killing herself.