News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A day not worth enjoying

Started by Sky, March 15, 2009, 11:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat in a chair at a table by herself at the Hog's head. She wore a black t-shirt and light blue jeans with her black converse, her black hair curled at the ends. There was a glass on the table of some odd alcoholic beverage. She was seventeen and was old enough to have herself a real drink. She felt today was a good day for one. She had too much stress.

Exams were arriving. Then Graduation. Then...what was next? What did she have ahead of her? She hadn't decided on a career nor a place to settle down to. And summer was coming much too fast. What would happen after she graduated? Would her friends still talk to her? She brought the glass to her lips and took a decent sized gulp, bringing it back down to wipe her lips.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was shopping, and stuck her head in the Three Broomsticks, and noticed that it was very crowded, and decided to go to the Hog's Head. When she came in, a odd smell of goats hit her. She looked around, and saw Sky at the bar, and she sat next to Sky and Isabelle says rather hyper "Hi Sky! You will never guess what happened a few days ago." Isabelle was much happier since that day in class, she and Bucky had gotten back together, and she knew soon that it would fall apart again but she didn't care, as long as she had her second chance with him, and she smiled very wide showing her teeth.

Sky

Sky let go of the stress for a moment.
"What's that?" She asked. Isabelle sure seemed happy about something.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was praticially bouncing in her chair while says "Bucky and I got back together!" She almost jumped off her chair and danced around, but she didn't she held in the urge to do it.

Sky

"That's..great!" Sky said, putting on a smile. She took another sip of her drink. That was another thing. Would she be single forever? Probably not though.

potter_fan122

Jason slowly pondered through the small shops of Hogsmead, wondering aimlessly-- and for what, he didn`t know. He sauntered into the Hogsmead, glad to have the sun off of his back, and automatically walked up to the bar.

"That`s..great!" He heard. He turned his heaad slightly toward the voice, sensing another not too far away. His dark eyes found Sky, and he couldn`t help but smile a little. He just barely noticed the younger girl next to her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky heard the door of the bar open and couldn't help but look up. It was one of those automatic things. She saw Jason enter and smiled, waving lightly to him. She pushed her drink away, hoping not to put on a bad impression to him.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle noticed Sky look towards the door, and Isabelle felt a rush of cold air coming in from outside. Then she noticed Sky pushed her drink away. Then Isabelle says "I think you have a crush on someone that just came in, whats his name? Who is it? I can keep a secret." It was an automatic thing of hers, actually a automatic thing of all girls. But she knew Sky had a crush on someone, and she needed to know who and help Sky get the guy, as the friend she was to her.

Sky

Sky's face turned a bright shade of pink. "I do not!" Sky exclaimed by accident. She realized how loud she said it. "He's just a friend. I've only just met him. His name's...Jason." Sure Jason was something of interest to her..but could she really call it a crush? She felt the warmth in her face and sighed.

So maybe it was just a little one..

Miss Xantier

"If you blush about a guy, that is a sure fire sign of a crush." says Isabelle, she knew she was right. Then Isabelle thought to herself,*When I see Bucky next, I'll ask him if he knows a Jason. Sky is definitely has crush on him.* she smiled sweetly and angelic. She was gonna get those two together, even if it's the last thing she does.

Sky

Sky sighed.
"Don't say anything!" Sky said. "Please...." She didn't know what she wanted right now. She was actually..afraid of love.

Miss Xantier

"Its okay! Are you afraid? Love may be difficult but it can help. I experienced a break-up, don't you remember. Love's a roller coaster, and like roller coaster it can be fun too. I won't tell, the only people I will tell is Jinx and my diary." says Isabelle while crossing her heart, when a friend wanted her to keep a secret, she would take it to her grave.

Sky

She felt a little frustrated. Was Isabelle reading her thoughts? Sky hated not having that power. If she did, she would probably abuse that power a lot. "No. I'm not afraid." Sky said, lying. "I just don't want to jump to conclusions. I've only just met him so we've got awhile to feel anything."

Miss Xantier

"Okay!!!" says Isabelle, she had a feeling that Sky thought she could read her mind, but all she had was instinct.

potter_fan122

((You guys couldn`t, you know like, wait for me?  :( ))

Jason just plainly ignored the drink next to Sky, walking up to the bar to get his own, after all. After he got his, he moved to sit on the unnamed girl`s side, giving Sky a small smile.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."