News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

((I`m Still A Child))

Started by potter_fan122, March 16, 2009, 01:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Waiting...waiting...waiting. XD))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

((Sorry, not much we can do without SKY.))

Stacey smiled down at Sky and watched her as she stood up, just making sure she wasn`t hurt. She plainly decided to ignore the look Ginny had given her, deciding not to expand her argument. She turned her smile towards Ginny. "We actually get to see her?" She asked, her voice raising a few notes.

She only hoped that she would get to see the new child, not imagining that she really would.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"Of course!" Ginny grinned widely, glad that Stacey had let the whole supposed superhero thing go. She really disagreed with her on that subject.

Ginny clapped her hands eagerly, "I plan on bringing her to visit in about a week. The teachers are dying to see Meliody." She was practically jumping up and down in her eagerness. She wanted to show off her baby.

Melidoy was only about a month old now, but she was just as advanced as Cody had been. She smiled, held her own head up, and seemed to listen and learn. It was amazing how quickly she was growing up. Of course, physical things would happen only a bit early, but the mental process was fast. As fast as Cody's had been at least.
Ginny was excited about her children. They amazed her in every way.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret