News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alexa's memory and the future becomings.

Started by Miss Xantier, March 28, 2009, 06:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

(Alexa's POV)
Life at Hogwarts was different from the many muggle schools I have been in my whole life before Hogwarts, I would just hop up in excitement when it was announced that I was going back. My friends Isabelle and Isabella were different from others. They had magical powers that were rare thanks to death eaters. I would be in big trouble if people like death eaters found out me, I sorta have powers like them, I can read minds and see the future and slightly shapeshift. Its weird with us being close to each other. Sometimes I'm by myself and Isabelle is out with her boyfriend Bucky. They had just gotten back together. Meeting new people everyday and if not then, I usually meet new people every year with newer first years. I remember my first two years at Hogwarts were lonely without those twins. Then in my third year, I met those two fighting. Isabella came and joined Ravenclaw while Isabelle went to Gryffindor. From what I heard from her twin sister was that the sorting hat made a mistake of putting her twin in Gryffindor and she said that Isabelle was a scaredy-cat, and she didn't have any bravery at all. Well she was mistaken when that fight happened. Isabelle walking around sad and moody and then she almost ran-away to the forest. I remember alot that has happened here. From my seeing-into-the-future side telling me that there was more to come and I knew it. Isabelle has had those very bad dreams for a reason, indicating a fight she may lose some of the people she loves. I have a feeling that those who denies it will lose it all and maybe even die. But nothing will ever change that.

Alexis

Nicely done.  I like it.  Can't wait for more. =D
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

*dies* LOL fantastic stuff (or though they got back together months ago)

Miss Xantier

THANK YOU ALL! lol. Just need to forward history more soooo I can write more..... (More Rps needed to continue!)