News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Captivity is Never Good]

Started by potter_fan122, March 29, 2009, 08:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Dadadada dada dum. Dadada dum. Da dada dum.Dadadada dada dum. Dadada dum. Da dada dum. The notes echoed through the otherwise silent house, filling the entire space with the classic piece. Stacey`s hands gracefully played out the notes on the grand piano, not needing the sheet music placed in front of her. The black and white keys answered her fingers greatfully, seeming like they were glad to play the notes that made up the slow tune.

The crisp moonlight filtered in through the large windows and made the room look mysterious. Stacey sighed and closed her eyes, her fingers still playing the tune. Her mother had just returned home from one of her "trips"-- a.k.a.-- she had left because she had gotten mad at James again. Well, now that she was home, she was dead set against anything magical. Of course, the house was protected against the Ministry, but neither James nor Stacey wanted to have to deal with Carrie when she was mad; she was worse than Stacey, and that was saying something.

The song continued for a few more minutes, then Stacey let the notes swell into a sad sounding ending. She sighed again and opened her eyes, immediatly turning her head to look out of the nearest window, looking for the moon. Her stomach churned when her eyes rested on its brigth beauty. The moon meant more to Stacey than it did to other people; the moon represented her other half, her only comparison for his perfection.

She stood up almost trace-like, and walked towards the window. She walked forward until her toes touched the wall. The moon looked so large out here, and that only made her stomach twist more-- no magic meant no Aiden, no Aiden meant big time blues.

The hollow feeling had entered her system as soon as her mother had forced her home from Hogsmead. Stacey had to leave quickly, and that didn`t help the feeling either. She ran her fingers over her arm unconsiously, for that was the last thing Aiden touched before she had departed. She remembered all too clearly their last moments together for now:

Stacey stood at the edge of town, her eyes dark blue and her back towards the place she never wanted to leave.
                       "Don`t worry about me," He had insisted, hugging her gently. "I`ll miss you, but I`ll still be here when you get back, love."
                       Stacey smiled at what he had called her. "I love you, my moon." She whispered back, unable to speak any louder because if she did her voice would crack.
                        He ran his fingers over arm arm, stepping back slightly. "I love you, too." He whispered. He kissed her softly, then Stacey
had to leave.

She sighed once again, coming to the present time. Her eyes were dark grey, the color of anger and great sadness mixed together. She took a deep breath, the slowly turned around and walked over to the couch. As she plopped down, she started humming. She hummed the tune Aiden was sung to her, only a few days after they had met. Those days had some good and some bad times, but Stacey couldn`t remember them right now. There was too much bad for her to want to remember anything bad from her past.

((I have more, tell me what you think.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

awwwww, that was soooo sad Stacey. Please write more, I wanna find out if you guys get back together!

potter_fan122

Duh, they`ll get back together! Her mom just wants her home for a while and she`s miserable.

Does this mean that you are Loyal Fan Number three??

Miss Xantier

Alexis

I agree.
I like how you made a flash-back sort of thing too.  Nice touch to it. =D
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

After staring into space mindlessly for a few minutes, Stacey flicked the television on. She quickly turned the volume down, watching uninterested at the screen. Red and black flashed across the screen; a news show. She flicked through a few channels, not really slow enough to really see what was on the different stations. She finally rested on a station that featured sweaty men on horses.

This ought to be perfect, She thought, This shoudn`t have anything to remind me of him. And no sooner than she set the remote down did another flashback start.

They were standing together, their hands entwined with each oher`s. Both of tem were staring up into the night sky, trees to their backs. A soft sigh is heard and Stacey turns her head to see Aiden staring at her. Her breath catches in her throat and her eyes spark brilliant blue. He leans forward slowly so his lips are about an inch from her ear.
                       "I`m so glad you said yes." He whispered.

Stacey jerked back to reality and found that the picture in her mind had been all to vivid. Her left hand was clenched against the arm of the couch tightly. Her right hand was curled so tightly into a fist that she could feel her nails digging into her palm.

"I have to get out of here." She murmured, barely realizing that her eyes were a brigth green-- a color of shock. And with that, and breaking her mother`s newly set and strict rule, she jumped off of the couch and quickly transformed into her snow leopard form.

She ran from the house. She had changed inside the protected house, so when she left the protective barrier she couldn`t be detected by the Ministry. She ran quickly, hardly remembering to conceal herself from the nosy eyes of Muggles.

((This is the newest installment in Stacey`s Not So Fortunate Life. Tell me how it is, I got more.))

Miss Xantier

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *is shocked* :o

Alexis

As awesome as it always is.
Can't wait for more!

potter_fan122

The snow leopard dashed down the street, the brigth moonlight going right through her concealed body. Her blue eyes were frantic, but calmed as she got farther from her home. Getting away from her mother was important, and she had no idea what to do.

Stacey stood in the forest, her eyes on the back of someone she didn`t recognize. He turned around and gave her a short smile, then continued on his way.

"Wait, who are you?" Stacey called after him.

The figure stopped and turned around. "I`m Aiden Gray." He replied shortly in his deep voice. He looked up at her for a brief moment before looking back at the ground.

Stacey figured he was shy. "Are you a seventh year?" She asked him, her eyes lightening to a deep blue.

He looked back up at her, before looking at her wand.  "Yeah, I am.  What about you?" he asked.  Then he looked at her eyes which looked like they changed colors. "I'm sorry, whats your name?" Aiden asked a little louder.

"I`m Stacey Black, fifth year." She saiid, her eyes getting even more llight. "Would you mind telling me why you`re here?"

Aiden nodded shortly before replying "I was just walking around, enjoying the weather and thinking." He tilted his head a bit to the side as her eyes changed colors again "Your eyes, their very unique" Aiden noted quietly aloud "and pretty".

Stacey blushed, she couldn`t help it.

potter_fan122

((Sorry, my computer is acting up. The topic name is Nothin` Much in Around the Grounds, if you want to read all of it. I`m warning you now that my writing was a lot worse then.))

Stacey shook her feline head as she came back to reality. The thing she remembered this time was when she and Aiden had first seen each other. She had felt attracted to him from the very first time she had laid her eyes on him. Love at first site. The words sounded odd when she thought them, but that was her best comparison.

Stacey suddenly felt a coolness surrounding her and she lifted her great head to the sky and found that it was drizziling a cold rain. She shook her head again and spep up her gait.

Aiden nodded.  He couldn't think of anything to do either.  He sat there thinking to himself.  After a half a minute passed he spoke.  "I want to ask you something" Aiden whispered quietly, feeling uncomfortable "But I need to know something before I do.."  He looked at Stacey with a serious, almost pained expression.

Stacey turned her eyes to face him. She noted the seriuosness of his voice. "Go ahead and ask." She said in a hoarse whisper. She hoped for the best, but expected the worst.

Aiden paused for a long moment, thinking of how to say this.  He really didn't want to talk about this, but he had to know.  "You know I love you right?  And you've told me that you do too."  He paused "But am I the only one you love?"  He whispered the last part quietly, thinking of Nate.  He hoped that she would read his thoughts.

Stacey`s eyes turned a dark blue. "It`s... hard to explain. Nate is a vampire. He will outlive me by hundreds of years. There`s no possible way that I could be with him for the rest of my life." She paused. "He is a very good friend, but it just won`t work between us."

Aiden looked at the ground and leaned forward slightly so he could lean his arms on his knees.  He knodded slowly.  "Ah..I see.  But do you still love him?" he asked.

Stacey thought for a moment. Did she love him? "Like a brother." She finally replied.

The snow leopard snorted. Stacey did love Nate, but the love was gretly different than her love for Aiden.

potter_fan122

((Ugh, stupid computer. Anyway, the last flashback was from the same and this flashback will be from [What?] in Hufflepuff.))

Stacey couldn`t hold anything back any longer, and witht he rain and the flashbacks, it was hard for her to concentrate on keeping herself invisable. She darted into an alley and turned into her human form. Tears were falling down her cheeks and her eyes were deep black. Normally if her eyes were black she was in an emergency situation, but this time it was because they were such a dark blue that they were black.

She stumbled into the closest store, which happened to be a small cafe. She sat down shakily at the nearest empty table. She covered her face with her hands and continued to cry silently.

Aiden smiled.  He sat there for a moment, thinking.  He looked at Stacey then quickly dug into his pocket, but stopped after he came out empty-handed.  "Erm.  Can you excuse me for a moment?"  Aiden asked, his expression abruptly serious.

Stacey nodded and leaned away from him so he could get up. Her eyes were light grey.

Aiden stood up quickly.  "Sorry. I'll be right back."  He said quietly, his words fast.  Aiden quickly ran upstairs into the boy's dorm. 

After a few moments, Aiden arrived back into the common room.  He sat down beside Stacey as they were before.  "Sorry about that.  I forgot something."  He said, his words still in a rush.  He looked at Stacey.

Stacey smiled when Aiden returned. "Hey, it`s fine." She soothed. She noticed how his words were suddenly faster.

Aiden nodded as a smile formed on the corner of his lips.  "Thanks."  He said.  He scratched the side of his neck nervously.  "Well, yeah.   I got you something."  Aiden said quietly.  He adjusted himself so he face Stacey more.

Stacey smiled and pursed her lips, Aiden`s behavior making her slightly nervous. She reached out to take his hand.

Aiden took Stacey's hand.  He dug in his pocket once again.  After a moment Aiden took something out, but he wouldn't let her see it just yet.  He cleared his voice. 

"Well, Stacey,"  He started, trying to slow down his speech, "You know I really care for you right?  And that I would do anything for you.  I understand that this may be a complicated decision to make, and I'll give you all the time you need to make it."  Aiden paused for a moment and took a deep breath.  He suddenly got onto one knee and took out a small black box.  "Stacey Black, would you marry me?"  Aiden finished.   He opened the box, revealing a small golden ring with a diamond in it. He looked up at her expectantly.

Stacey gasped quietly and her hand flew to her mouth when Aiden got on his knee. When he opened the small bow she only glanced at it, then she stared at Aiden`s eyes. Tears filled her eyes, but they didn`t overflow. She slid off the couch, onto her knees, and wrapped her arms around Aiden.

"Of course I`ll marry you." She whispered in his ear.

This certain flashback made Stacey shake. Her sobs became audible, but still quiet. The memory was happy, too happy for her present state to handle. Her body had become too dependant on Aiden`s presence.

potter_fan122

She was trembling now, the happiness of the memory overwhelming her. She felt her worst. She felt depressed and scared. Hollow, empty, alone, afraid, and doomed. Her whole life had no meaning now, since she wasn`t with Aiden. The only thing to live for was the fact that she would see Aiden soon.

Her mother couldn`t keep them apart. Her ban on magic had gone too far this time. Stacey`s eyes flashed bright red. She was suddenly angry at her mother-- she hated her. Her mother had just decided to keep her only daughter away from everything she loved, just becasue she had had an argument with her father.

The tears had stopped. Anger didn`t call for tears, and none appeared. Her eyes were the most unnatural shade of blood red. Her face was set in a deathly look. If her hands weren`t covering her face still, people would have been looking at her. Even now she could feel a few a few pairs of eyes on her back.

"Stacey?" A soft voice whispered.

Stacey lifted her eyes carefully, making sure she would see the other person before they got a good look at her.

"Tristian?"

Alexis

I really like it.  You're a very good writer.
Can't wait for more! =]

Miss Xantier

KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITH THE WAITING!

potter_fan122

Haha. While my brain won`t shut up, you guys have to wait. Hahaha. And thank you for the comments.