News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Long RP

Started by LavyBrown, March 30, 2009, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey jerked her head towards the new voice that she had learned to recognize after seven years of school. She smiled widely at by far the bast teacher at Hogwarts she had ever had.

"Yeah, guys and mariage." She said, sensing her eyes lightening slightly. But then her smile fell. She didn`t like what Ginny had said. It seemed like Lavy and Ginny were both against her marriage; she knew they meant well, but she couldn`t help but get defensive.

"I couldn`t kill him. Killing him would be like killing part of myself." She defined softly. Ginny`s presence was demanding once she was decided to be present. It had always made Stacey feel slightly intimidated. "Really, I think I would have to be going crazy, literally, before I could even make a move against him." She knew both Lavy and Ginny had had bad marriages, but this was different. It had to be.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"No, it's not different." She hadn't been held in high esteem in the psychic community for no reason. Ginny smiled tightly, "The fact that you have yet to have an argument is a bad sign. The fact that you feel that way...is a bad sign." She held Stacey's eyes for a long moment.

"Anyway, I didn't say you would kill him. I said you'd want to. Inevitable in any marriage at some point. For example, my husband is very protective of me. Very sweet of him, wouldn't you agree?"
Ginny smiled, knowing that the way she looked at the moment was the envision of someone needing protection. A small, young, pretty mother holding her few months old baby. But if anyone knew anything about Ginny, it was that she needed little protection.

"However, there are times in which I wish to smash his beautiful angelic face off a brick wall because he's being, in my opinion, over protective." She said the harsh, violent words so mildly, so without malice that there was no doubt she was sincere.
"And sometimes he gets this silly look on his face as if he's afraid to touch me or the children for fear we will break or something stupid like that. Honestly, at moments like that I get so angry at his stupidity that I wish to kill him and be done with it."

She grinned, "The proof that I love him is that I don't act on my impulse and move to harm him. Anyway, my ex husband was a different story. Originally a match made in Heaven. We agreed on most everything, got along wonderfully..."

It seemed there was a point to her soft rambling. Ginny's ex-husband had attempted to kill her, had hit her, and had only stopped chasing her when she had turned around and fought back, sparing his life only because a friend asked her to. There was no way for Stacey to know this unless someone had told her the story. But Ginny had a feeling someone had.

"At any rate, all I'm saying is it would be better in the long run to not marry him for a few more years. Live with him if you wish, act out the married life. Just don't actually tie the knot..not yet. It takes so little time for people to change..." Ginny refused to let her memory drift her away. She kept her eyes rooted on Stacey until the baby in her arms began to wake with small sighs.

Ginny's look changed from a tight controlled smile to one of dazzling brilliance as she suddenly leaned over the bundle in her arms and cooed to the now awake baby.
"Hello Meliody, my sweet darling, I see you are waking, lovey. Did you sleep well little Meliody?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey just watched Ginny unblinking as she spoke most of her words. Only as she forced the memory to stay in her mind did she wince. Ginny would have known that Stacey would have absorbed both her`s and Lavy`s ability to read minds, so she would know that Stacey would see the things Ginny thought.

But when you weren`t with your first husband, while you were still married, did you ever feel like a part of you was missing? I mean, yeah, Aiden can be annoying to Hell and back, but I haven`t strangled him yet. She thought her words now. Partially because she realized speaking outloud was easier, but it kept the words from the wakingbaby`s ears. She didn`t know if Cody wuld hear her, he was alseep, but he was also smart.

LavyBrown

Lavy forced her mind to stay in the present this time. She knew her mind had been wondering and she figured that Stacey had seen most if not all of them but with Ginny's children in the room she forced her mind away from them. Cody at least was old enough now to pick up on her subtle unchecked brain activity. She sighed,

"Yet is a problem. The longer your with someone the more you should argue. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact it's really healthy. When you get past the arguments it's really brings you closer. Your first disagreement is not going to be pretty I can tell you. Not this far into the relationship. It's going to be really ugly, really..."

She paused again, "Just because you miss someone does not mean you should be with them. That's what people don't ever understand. Just because you love someone and they have some small part of you does not mean you need or have to stay with them."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. She did need him and she had to be with him. Her mother had taken her away from the school, away from magic, and away from Aiden. Within two days of not seeing Aiden she had gotten terribly sick. She hardly moved until her Muggle cousin brought her back to the school.

"I do need to stay with him." She said defiantly. She forced the memories of her time at home into her mind, but pulled her thoughts from the two children. She remembered the sick feeling in her stomach, how she couldn`t eat anything. She couldn`t sleep either, and she could only think about Aiden. It had been a miserable time, and she had felt better the second she came back to Hogwarts.

LavyBrown

"That's borderline obsession," Lavy snapped and then immediately felt bad for saying it, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It was really rude. I just don't think that you've understood the difference between need and want, which is one of my main concerns about this marriage

"Anyone who feels that that they need something become so attached that it's hard to get out. If, and I stress the if, something was to ever happen, I just am not comfortable with the idea that you might stay because you feel you need him. It's really far to easy to fall into the patteren of forgiveness."

potter_fan122

There is nothing to forgive him for! She yelled this in her mind so she wouldn`t wake Cody or upset Meliody. He has done nothing to upset me. And you were right to say that; I am obsessed with him. But he is obsessed with me. We both think the other is the greatest thing that`s happened since air! These thoughts were more quite and not so forcefull, but there was strenght and truth behind her words.

I don`t think I could live without him. She admitted. He is what I need, what I want, and everything I could ever want. She looked back and forth from Lavy to Ginny.

LavyBrown

Ginny Weasly

Ginny slowly stood up, a better position for rocking her youngest child back to sleep. She spoke softly, her eyes on her baby's perfect little face, but her words were for Stacey.

"When I was still married to Conan, I worshiped the ground he walked on. I loved everything about him...his eyes, his hair, his smile, his personality...and he worshiped me the same."
She glanced up for a second, her eyebrows raised as if the thought still surprised her after all these years, "We almost never fought. At least not over anything important. Silly, goofy differences of opinion, but never more than a grin away from forgetting the whole thing...and when we were apart, each of us pinned for the other like love sick kids."

Ginny sighed, relaxing her shoulders once Meliody's eyes closed. She continued to rock the child, but her eyes now concentrated on Stacey.
"Because that's exactly what we were. Lovesick kids." She shook her head slowly, somehow able to keep her body and voice relaxed and quiet.

"Marrying Conan Sulai was the worst of many mistakes I made in my life. I loved him, I adored him, I needed him. It was unhealthy, it was sick, it was...disturbing if I recall the words my brother used at one point. But it's what I wanted, what I needed. And I had thought I was right. That because I wanted it, needed it so badly, the whole thing would work. And I thought he and I were happy..."

Here Ginny shrugged, moving her eyes from Stacey to the wall beyond her as a faraway smile twitched at her lips. It wasn't a happy smile. It was the kind of smile one uses in order to keep the rest of one's feelings in check.
"Until he tried to kill me. And despite what I wanted, what I needed, I was forced to divorce him and I had an actual physical pain because of it. It actually physically hurt." She took a breath, forcibly calming herself. Both children had inherited their father's amazing empathic abilities, and were she to get too upset they would feel it.

Cody stirred in his sleep, frowning deeply as the emotions in the room seemed to hit him all at once. She stared almost unblinkingly at her five year old son before letting out a slow breath. She looked back at Stacey and Lavy with a clear cut expression of worry, "At the moment, you do need and want Aiden more than anything. I have no doubt about your feelings for him. But strong feelings are as much of a curse as a blessing until you are old enough to control them...I'm not saying you shouldn't ever marry Aiden. He's a nice boy, and I can see why you like him..."

"I'm just saying I think you should wait to do something so very drastic."

Then Ginny smiled, "I know you think I'm an old busybody. And I maybe am. But I have seen more of the world and more of the time stream than any other living human being. And from my experience, giving away a part of your soul and tying it to someone else is something that should be done with extreme caution.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Extream caution isn't the right word, Ginny, "Lavy said in a light tone. She noticed when Cody had stirred as well and she knew why. Emotions were being to run high for all three of them, "Marriage should be as difficult to do as it is to get something done at the DMV. Near impossible. To many people walk into thinking that the one they are marrying have a few insignificant flaws and leave wishing that had never though such foolish things.

"It should come with a warning label, skulls, crossbones and the works. We're not simply talking from our own experiences Stacey. You have to understand that. We've both seen more then just our own marriages fall appart, "She paused and chuckled. She actually was still married to Neo. But for the time being that was only on paper.

"There are worse things out their then an abusive husband or a power hungry one. There are the ones that get under your skin. Into your mind. The ones that could have to stand on your head and sing the French nation anthem for three hours. Those are the ones you never see coming until it's far to late."

She looked up at Ginny and this time she outright laughed, "We both thought our lives would be near perfect. And I would bet that Neo and Conan thought the same..." She stopped laughing, "And then we got married And it all went so wrong. It was so slow I didn't even notice the change until it was done."

potter_fan122

Stacey look down at the floor as Ginny and Lavy`s words sank in. Her eyes flashed dark blue, but she held back all of the tears that seemed to come so easily in the past. She thought a long time before responding.

"I don`t worship the ground he walks on, he doesn`t worship the ground I walk on. We understand each other fully, almost to a point where Aiden can tell what I`m thinking, even though he can`t read minds."

She looked up to meet the other`s eyes. "And thanks to you two," Her eyes twinkled as she spoke, "I`m know I`m much more powerful than him." Her expression was perfectly serious. "I know that he could never overpower me unless I was at my weakest. Which isn`t very often."

Ginny Weasly

The corner's of Ginny's mouth twitched upward. She said nothing, guarding her thoughts against everyone in the room and reeling in her feelings behind a wall of fake emotions. She thought back to a time when she had been stronger than Conan. It hadn't been hard, he'd been a normal muggle boy when they first met. But he had been presented with powers upon becoming a Time Official.
He had excelled at the physical aspects, and when they had found out about power stones, he had been able to overpower Ginny. He now wore a piece of the broken power stone around his neck to keep her from killing him.

She hid these thoughts, these things no one knew and nodded at Stacey, "Just remember that we did try to pass on our wisdom to you."
She smiled slightly, glancing out the window as the sun slowly creeped up. It was still too early to go talk to the teachers she had appointments with,
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, feeling the mental block Ginny presented. She didn`t even try to get through it. It would have been rude, if she could get through it anyway, which she doubted.

She couldn`t help but smile. "He doesn`t believe in himself at all. He looks at me like I know everything, but thinks of himself as a person with common powers. I don`t think he would be physically able to take powers strong enough to harm me." She said, still grinning like an idiot.

LavyBrown

Lavy sighed long and hard. She knew this conversation for now was closed but she didn't want it to be. She wanted to keep trying. But she knew. She knew how it was. Being in love and loved back. Most of your good logical bases were tossed out the window. So she pushed the conversation away from the topic of men.

"Who is it that you need to talk to Ginny?" She asked standing up and walking over to Cody. She pulled the blanket that was on the neighboring couch over to Cody and laid it across his small curled up body.

Ginny Weasly

"Why, your wonderful and fully functional Headmaster." The sarcasm was so thick here one could have cut it with a knife. Ginny made a face, but it was playful. The current Headmaster was stupid man, but she felt no real hate for him. She sighed, shaking her head.

"He's going to want me to come back to teach again next year."

At the beginning of the year, she and the Head had fought over everything. Her unorthodox teaching style has scared him. But he had come to his senses when all of her fifth year students had passed the O.W.L.s with flying colours.

Gnny wasn't sure if she wanted to go back to work just yet. She didn't have to. Between her savings and Xaver's vast fortune, money wouldn't ever be a problem. And to think, she'd grown up in one of the poorest families around.
So it wasn't the money that was making this a difficult decision.

One reason was in her arms, the other on the chair across the room. Ginny knew that caring for them would be hectic once Meliody got a bit older. She couldn't rely on her parents too much, and Xaver sometimes had to go away for days or weeks to get things done in his home kingdom.
Ginny was no longer sure how much longer their family could play this game of being stretched.

Ginny's emotional and mental block didn't budge, but her face betrayed the emotion. She loved teaching. She loved her family more.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret