News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Wondering

Started by XLiberatorX88, April 5, 2009, 02:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

What (in your own opinion) makes the Harry Potter books so addicting and what makes you just keep flipping the page and read more?
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

bonnie88

well i think its the characters for me.  i liked the characters so much i wanted to see what happened to them. :)
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

I think it's because of how well the first one was written.  It made you get into it, with all the action and drama.  Then, since it was such a good book, you couldn't help but go and get the next one! And then you felt like you knew the characters, and cared about them, wanted to see what happened to them. And so on.

Seth Lockhart

I like details. Details and vocabulary. J.K.R. did a good job with those. Her plots were actually good. Her characters had their own personalities. It was as if they were actually real.
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

I say the storyline, characters. It's magical! But mostly it was the storyline/plot and the events happening in the book.

Alken

The main reason behind its success is the magic and the plot. The problem that harry faces seems like, it is happening to yourself.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium

j.f.

I like the plot, it is surprising in an amazing way.

auscsoiw

The customers of Jimmy Choo contain England royal people, pop stars, and Hollywood stars are also the faithful advocators of Jimmy Choo Shoes. Madonna wear a pair of Jimmy Choo Shoes on her wedding. You could also choose one in our Jimmy Choo Outlet to match your elegant clothing.

fendi123

Do you feel comfortless from your feet? That is because your shoes do not fit well. Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes will make you happy. Ferragamo belts and Salvatore Ferragamo watches are both in excellent quality.