News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What it can hide. (Open to all.)

Started by Miss Xantier, April 12, 2009, 12:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked around in the forest feeling like she was being watched, and then saw a creepy face. And she ran screaming to her spot, the creek that led into a fairly large pond, and a clearing. She was wearing red tank-top and capree-jeans. Then she hid behind a boulder and started yelling for someone to come and find her and save her from the beast that was following her. Then she heard something coming for her and she screamed as long as she could to just see it was...

nate

Nate took a step out following the scream and ran through some bushes to see on the other side Isabelle. He looked at her concerned,"Are you alright?"
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

"I saw a very creepy face, and I have a feeling its following me! I'm very terrified." says Isabelle, her eyes clearly showing that she was not lying about it. In her head the creepy face all bloody and gory with blood red eyes. It creep her out of her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She shivered, and she hugged herself.

nate

Nate moved closer to her, concern showned clearly through his eyes. He gave her a hug, trying to give her comfort. ,"Its alright im here now." He whispered gently as he still hugged her

Miss Xantier

Isabelle nodded, and she knew that if the face was to come right at that moment Nate would probably go all vampire on it, and she might have to run for her life. But she didn't care, she was at risk for her life just being who she was. She got a fair bit braver. So this is the reason for her being in Gryffindor, but still she was a wuss. Maybe next time she goes to Herbology she would ask Professor Longbottom about why he was put in Gryffindor, and she smiled to herself.

nate

Nate smiled at her rambeling thoughts. and let go of her but stayed close to her. "You think too much," he teased

Miss Xantier

Isabelle blushed, embarrassed about Nate hearing her thoughts. Then she just nodded, she after all agreed with him. She spent too much time thinking, it's a wonder how she survived all that and still had friends. She just rolled her eyes, and started thinking random thoughts and then from the corner of her eye, she saw the face. She covered her mouth trying to muffle her high-pitched scream. It after all did no good to do that when you had help, and that help could be even dangerous for yourself. She really needed a thinking vacation, she wondered how Jennie got through all of that of hearing her mind ramble. She look to the right, and she saw the last thing she wanted to see at that moment. A Death Eater. And that death eater was chuckling because it's mask was the one scaring me the whole time, and she quickly turned to grab her wand from her pocket but noticed that it wasn't there. There was one clear thought in her head *Uh Oh!*

(Too much????)

nate

((haha naah just perfect))

Nate squinted his eyes, peering at the deatheater. His menacing hiss heard loud enough through the wind. He glanced out of the corner of his eyes, noticing Isabelle reaching for her pocket for a wand that wasnt there. *Great you had to forget your wand tonight. And im the one that sucks at spells. You want to run?* He thought to her.

Miss Xantier

As soon as Nate asked her if she wanted to run, she had already started run out of the beloved place and towards the lake, and she was hoping that somehow the death eater didn't follow, and while she ran she shapeshifted her outfit to a heavenly blue swimsuit and as soon as she reached the water's edge she kept running till it was deep enough to dive and then she dived into the deep mysteries of the lake holding her breathe.

nate

Nate close on Isabelles heels ran and headfirst into a perfect dive into the frengie water. His shirt now flowing loosely on him as he tried to keep up and follow her.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle reached the bottom and looked around for a air bubble and found a small area for air she arose into a large care that was very roomy.She smiled as she recognized the place, and she had a feeling that the death eater wouldn't reach there without swimming.

nate

Nate followed in and smiled. Smart idea, he thought.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled at the place, the place felt like home. But home had always had a roof. Then as soon as she thought it, a hole had appeared at her feet with a ladder leading down. She gestured for Nate to follow her, as she traveled down the hole till she reached the bottom then heading down a tunnel, she reached light and found herself in front of a glorious small cottage, Isabelle recognized it as her home just after the death eater attacked. Many wildflowers before herself. A dress appeared on her, a white short dress that went to her knees and her hair was in a braid with flowers in it. She murmured "Uh oh, we gotta get outta here! Before I turn into my five year old self!"

(I might go offline all the sudden because there is a thunderstorm here and it might knock out the power, hopefully it doesn't!)

nate

((just dont get hit lol))

Nate looked around curiously as he followed after her. Once near a small cottage and beautiful flowers he was a little shocked,"Now that wouldnt be good," he replied to Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

(I'm inside... Besides I think it's over.)

"Ya, I don't wanna repeat my life. Okay the door should be here! AHA! FOUND A TRAPDOOR!" says Isabelle and she climbed down the trapdoor and during that moment she had started to get smaller. As soon as she reached the bottom everything started to go back to normal. She sat on the ground awaiting for Nate come down.