News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rant

Started by LavyBrown, April 14, 2009, 10:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

The more I think about it the more I hate Bella. She really is the worst protagonist ever. She is just so dumb. And selfish (p.s if you haven't read all four books please don't respond). The Bella in the move is so much better, she doesn't whine and complain about every little detail and she doesn't take other peoples crap. I totally respect that.

yes that was a short rant but i just had to get that out
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

dobby888

I'm gonna rant here too... I think that's the point of this thread... Right?

I really wish that new person who's spamming all of our threads would correct their mistakes and stop!  They're getting into so many good threads!  Luckily some of the ones I love the most are still clean, but they' ve ruined plenty of others!

>:( >:( >:(

Sky

I cannot stand Bella!! The person who played her in the movie only made it worse. Bella is made to be perfect. Three guys immediately attract to her. Not to mention the guy who almost killed her. Her only flaw is basically falling and hating blood. I hate Twilight in general. The first was okay. Second was a bore. Third was..eh.... Fourth was terrible so I quit three quarters through. (But I read enough to know Bella.) Harry Potter all the way!! XD

Miss Xantier

Quote from: dobby888 on April 25, 2009, 12:08:18 PM
I'm gonna rant here too... I think that's the point of this thread... Right?

I really wish that new person who's spamming all of our threads would correct their mistakes and stop!  They're getting into so many good threads!  Luckily some of the ones I love the most are still clean, but they' ve ruined plenty of others!

>:( >:( >:(

I agree with Jessie! Thailia, is evil!

I hate my stupid, scary, evil Science Teacher. She always send me to the learning lab right in the middle and i barely have anything there! Its stupid. Once, when we had review for a unit exam in class, she sent me to that horrid place before she even starts! Stupid Mrs. Grunnow! She barely ever goes on the net so I don't have to worry.

Dobby_ROX

The new guy Hammy is good thank God.

Sky

QuoteI agree with Jessie! Thailia, is evil!

I hate my stupid, scary, evil Science Teacher. She always send me to the learning lab right in the middle and i barely have anything there! Its stupid. Once, when we had review for a unit exam in class, she sent me to that horrid place before she even starts! Stupid Mrs. Grunnow! She barely ever goes on the net so I don't have to worry.

Isabelle, you shouldn't say things like that. Realize that Thalia can easily see this and make things worse. We must communicate with her a adult like manor, though she may not return the favor. If she doesn't learn, then must shall simply ignore her or help.

Don't say hate unless you truly mean it. You may regret it someday. Labs do suck though.

dobby888

I regret my words before... I thought I was putting it nicely, but it sounded mean, so I'm sorry.  I think Thalia has a lot of potential if she would be open to learning the forum rules...

Happy rant!
So there's this guy named.... let's say s... so s asked my friend... j if I had a cell (which I don't) but j said that I sometimes texted on my dad's cell (also true)  so the I was talking to j online and j dared me to call him (she was kidding) so I did, and I could totally tell that s was smiling at the end.  So j texted him to see if s would go on AIM and s said sure, but didn't... so I'm mad that s didn't come online, but I'm really happe because j thinks that he likes me

((Sounds really cheesy and not a big deal, but still...))

fudge0604

:O  :D

I don't think that Hammy's that good... Seriously! http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5786.0

Only thing I'm gonna show...

And what will you do Jessie, if he likes you and it happens to become something?

Remember, you have a boy friend on the internet! :D I can see it so clearly.

*S* Hi... I really like you... Want to get together?
*Jessie* Umm... *BLUSHES!*
*both smiles, while Jessie looks away*
* S * Soo... What do you say?
*Jessie* I'm sorry! I have someone who play a character that is my characters boyfriend from the internet whom I've never met, and he doesn't know how I look, so I feel that were too close to break up!

;D

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

That was almost one of the worst threads I've every read... It might have been the worst, but I'm pretty sure that I've read at least one or two worse than that...

I'd probably go out with him... but I doubt that anything's really going to come of this

That's exactly what would happen!  Haha just kidding!

I'm really sad because my friend that backed me up (j) wasn't at school today, and I don't know why! I'm calling her right now to ask...

Dobby_ROX

Yeah but he's susspose to be weird he told me in a PM

Ginny Weasly

Weird is fine. Stupid is never fine. And that was stupid, not to mention absolutely above the PG 13 standard.
Keep it clean, guys. I don't want to have to call out Admin.

--My own little outside non related to HPFF rant--
WHY DOES HE DO THAT? He used to talk to me every day! It had better be cause he's busy with finals. If not, I'm not talking to him. Jerk. Grrrrrr. And I'm so pathetic that I'll check my phone every half hour to see if he sent me anything anyways cause I want him too! Dammmmmmmnit.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Wow...I just looked over that topic and...wow.
Cussing really doesn't make the RP look better for one thing. Neither does sexual crap....

dobby888

So it turns out that j woke up and pulled something major in her neck, and couldn't move her head at all, so she stayed home... She also stayed home today, so she must not have felt better...

s still hasn't replied to any of the texts that j sent him, and that makes me kinda mad...

Ginny Weasly

[rant]
I HATE BOYS.
I HATE GROWING UP AND MAKING EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED.
I hate that everything has to change, because if it didn't I'd be absolutly miserable. And I feel guilty for knowing that because I wasn't aware of how miserable I was until he made me happy.
So now I'm not miserable, just frustrated. And sleepy, which makes me even easier to anger...
[/rant]
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

Why don't anyone care about fires? Especially one right across from where you are?