News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life is nothing without a little fun (join if u want)

Started by nate, April 17, 2009, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate smiled as he gazed up at the clouds as spring came clearly that day. The clouds covered the shining sun, so his body wouldnt glimmer. And his eyes shone with excitement as he looked around as many students strolled around and talked and played. He began to walk quickly and smoothly towards the forest. He stopped a far ways off, not even breathless as he heard someone behind him. He could see the shadow clearly now of that person but he didnt know who it was.....
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah jumped on Nate's back.  She was about as happy as she could be.  It was sunny without the sun.  Perfect.  She wore jean shorts, cut by herself, and a bright pink tank top.

"Hey crazy!"  She said, her face right next to his.

(Woah! That's what I wore today! Coincidence? I think not!)

nate

((haha nice to know))

Nate moved her off of his back and held her so they were face to face in one swift movement. He smiled,"Hey." His voice soothing.

dobby888

((I know right!))

Leah felt Nate's arms around her and suddenly she was looking into his eyes.  She was startled for a moment, then her expression turned into one of pure joy.  Here she was, in his arms, in the sunlight.  What more could she wish for?

Leah was lost for words.  She smiled and mumbled, somewhat breathlessly, "Whatcha doing?"

nate

He smiled foolishly,"I have no clue." Nate stared back at her with warm eyes

dobby888

"Good." Leah answered, returning his silly smile.  "Because I don't know what I'm doing either!"

As she looked into his eyes, she just about melted.  She began to feel warm, all the way through her body.  She felt... like a marshmallow.

nate

Nate stared at her for any flickers of emotion. He held her more closely to his body. He leaned in, his face by her ear. "Your beautiful," he whispered

dobby888

Leah felt Nate pull her closer, and she held on tighter to him.  As his face came close to her ear, her heart pounded. 

"Your beautiful"

His breath brushed her face, and she could breathe in his scent.  She smiled and whispered back, "You're the nicest person I've met in a long time."

A tear seemed determined to find a way to race down her cheek, but she held it back.  She didn't want to make Nate think that she was sad, because she hadn't been happier. 

nate

Nate still holding her close to his chest looked into her eyes, noticing them almost wet like. "Are you ok my beautiful," he asked softly with concerned eyes.

dobby888

Leah laid her head on Nate's chest, closing her eyes to make the tears go away.  Out of everything that he had said, she only really noticed one word, my.

"How could I not be, when I'm with you?" She asked, hoping that he realized just how much of an understatement that was.

nate

Nate lifted her chin slightly,"Then why are you crying?" He asked softly.

dobby888

Leah sniffled slightly, the tears now flowing unevenly down her cheeks.  She looked into his eyes and said, "Who ever said I was crying?" 

nate

Nate smiled lightly and slid his thumb over her cheek wiping away the tears. "I have no idea."

dobby888

Leah smiled and looked up at him, not knowing what to say.  She just wanted him to hold her.  If he wanted to talk, she would too.  If he didn't, she wouldn't.

nate

"You know what i really want to do right now," he asked her softly. His hand still wrapped around her waist tightly but gently