News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life is nothing without a little fun (join if u want)

Started by nate, April 17, 2009, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah's heart pounded, her mind racing with ideas.  She shook her head no, afraid to speak.  She was positive that her voice would crack in excitement.

nate

He looked at her with a nervous smile. He moved forward slightly, his lips bearily brushing Leahs. He turned his hands into fists so Leah couldnt tell he was shaking around her waist.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

(I hope I don't break a moment but it does say join if you want. But if you want a few moments alone I can delete my post and wait.)

Isabelle said "Awwww." as she watched the couple from a tree on the border of the forbidden forest. She was wearing a long sleeved purple and grey stripe sweater with jeans and a much longer then sweater sleeves of a light pink shirt, she had her hair in a two braids hanging down from the sides of her face. She also had light pink velvet flats. She had always known that Leah and Nate made perfect couple.

dobby888

Leah for once didn't notice everything that was going on around her.  She didn't see Isabelle, all of her concentration was on Nate.

Leah put her arms around Nate's neck, closing her eyes.  She kissed him back, just as softly. 

nate

Nate had let go when he noticed movement. But he never moved back. He swaded his feet, a little uncomfortable,"Uh..hey Isabelle." He smiled awkwardly.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughed a small bit and said "Hey Nate, you both know, you guys make a good couple! I would know. It's like Alexis and Hayden. Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that. Don't tell Alexis."

dobby888

((Hey Nate... you do know that you were holding me right?))

Leah fell to the ground surprised.  She sat on the ground, dazed and confused.  She looked around for the source of the problem, and her eyes found Isabelle quickly.  She sat there in frustration, not sure what else to do.

Miss Xantier

(remember that Isabelle is in a tree.)

Isabelle saw Jessie's frustrated face, as she saw the source of her falling down on her butt. Isabelle quickly climbed up further into the tree, hoping that these vampires weren't like twilight very strong and fast ones.

nate

Nate looked down dazed. He held his hand out for leah so he could lift her up. "Sorry," he said through worried eyes.

dobby888

Leah shrugged it off as she took Nate's hand.  "It's ok."  She said, truthfully.  She stood up, brushing herself off.

nate

Nate wrapped his arm around her waist, keeping her close to him. "I just...forgot. sorry babe." He said softly.

dobby888

Leah's heart skipped a beat.  "Don't worry about it... I'm pretty much invincible!" She laughed, smiling up at him.

nate

dobby888

Leah punched Nate, relatively hard.  "See? You are too!" 

She laughed, hugging him around the waist and pressing her face into his chest.

nate

"Ouch hurt me any more," he replied in a muffled voice as he hugged her. A smile on his face.