News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life is nothing without a little fun (join if u want)

Started by nate, April 17, 2009, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah laughed, smiling.  She said, "Oh suck it up! You'll be fine in about... 30 seconds if you aren't already!"

nate

"Your mean," he said softly. He pushed her softly away so he could look at her.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah stepped back from Nate, just smiling slightly.  She looked up at him questioningly, trying to make him pull her back in just one look.

"Oh really? Why's that?"

Jackie Saylem

(This is Jackie, like Lola_La_Fringe7 Jackie. I had to get a new account thing, so...)

Jackie dropped from a tree ten feet away from them all. For a while now she had been following Leah and Nate, hoping some of the rumors weren't true. Her hopes were dashed. I mean, she expected for there to be a gap between her and Nate since she left so abruptly, but certainly not this.

Her best friend.

Her eyes were desolate and wide as she tried to push the tears back where they belonged before they could spill over. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She had never had this feeling before and she was shocked she didn't just fall over and die. She wanted to so badly as she turned her eyes toward Nate, questioning, hurt, pain striken.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled as she saw that the danger had past. But then she looked behind her and saw Jackie? Then realized that Jackie had came back, but then noticed that Jackie had a hurt feeling in her eyes and Isabelle yelled at Leah and Nate, "You guys better break it up! Anyway! Jackie is back!"

nate

Nate turned around fastly, seeing her, the girl he loved. Still loved. He felt the same panged as Jackie did. "Why?" He asked in a hurtful tone, staring at her from a small distance.

Jackie Saylem

"Yeah, they don't have to do anything. Its my fault." Jackie said, looking at Isabel, then Nate. She could feel the sting in his tone. It hurt her, a lot more than she expected it ever would after all the time that had passed.

She cleared her throat and forced a smile, but it crumpled on her face. She couldn't even attempt to fool anyone.

dobby888

Leah stood near Nate, part of her wanting to step away from him and run to Jackie, the other half wanting to run into Nate's arms.  She had loyalties to both of them, but now it seemed that she was stuck in the middle of an awkward love triangle.

She tried to say something, but her mouth just hung open as she glanced back and forth between them.  Finally, she managed to choke out ne word.

"Jackie!?"

Jackie Saylem

Jackie smiled, some of her old self returning. "No, its the Queen of England!" She said, with some weird foreign accent that she was pretty sure was totally wrong. It felt good to joke light heartedly. Then she looked at Nate, her face falling and only able to half hold up a smile. "Well, why is a very general question." She said, attempting to keep it light, knowing it would fail in the end.

"Why did I leave? Why did I screw up so bad? Why was there no explanation? Why is the sky blue? Why are my eyes blue?" She offered up. Trailing on when she was nervous was a bad quality of hers. Or... why do I still love you? She thought inwardly. She didn't bother to put gaurds up. Really, who couldn't figure it out?

dobby888

Leah smiled, but her heart wasn't in it.  She knew that nothing would ever be the same.  How could it?

She shook her head as she easily read Jackie's mind. ~Don't make it any harder than it already is.~ She thought to Jackie.  She knew that Jackie was nervous, so she was bound to trail on.  If she started to talk about the wrong things, it would only get harder on all of them.

nate

Nate couldnt help but smile at her rambling but it eventually went away. Nate replied to them outloud, figuring they might as well just talk,"Leah its okay."
He glanced at Leah and then back at Jackie. His hear torn. "Jackie i know all of those answers! Jeez theres only one question that i rlly want the answer from." He took a deep breath taking all of the hurt and angr in. "Why didnt you just tell me that you were leaving?" "Or just calld or txtd or hell even emaild for all i care! just if u did somthing to let me kno."

dobby888

Leah looked at Nate, surprised.  Okay? How was that okay? How was any of this okay? 

She watched Nate, as he spoke.  She could tell how hard this was for him, and longed to just throw her arms around him and hold him.  But she knew she couldn't.  Not while Jackie was there.  It just wouldn't be right.

Leah looked at Jackie, wondering what she would say.  She had wanted this same answer for a long time now.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie took a deep breath, trying to keep herself under control. But she was losing it, she could feel it. "Because, talking to you, hearing your voice, practically coming in any contact with you, it would have made leaving so much da*n harder! Don't you think it was hard enough already?!" She exploded, clenching her fists as a few tears rolled down her face.

"Don't you think it was hard enough leaving the person you loved?! I didn't want to hurt you, but I just couldn't think about you while I was gone, or I would break down and come running back here, putting you all in danger!" She said, on the verge of shouting. She gasped in a few breath amd wiped her tears off her face, turning away from them both. That was a bit more dramatic than Jackie was expecting. She had hoped for more emotional control.

dobby888

Leah sighed.  She couldn't believe how hard it had been for Jackie.  She had never realized the magnitude of the pain it had caused her.  She looked at Nate, and then at Jackie.  Then she walked over to Jackie and put her arm around her shoulder. 

"Jackie, I'm so sorry.  I can't believe I ever thought that you were leaving for good... and that I made your return so much harder."  She removed her arm and walked into the forest.

nate

Nate lookd at Jackie and then Leah and then Jackie again. He felt like a lost puppie. He shook his head, his hair going wherevr it ended up, trying to forget about it.
He wanted them both, both Leah and Jackie. Togethr. He stepped forward and then back, scared. Shuffling his feet where he ended up he said,"I dont know what to do, Jackie. Help me." His eyes looking up at her, pleading.