News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life is nothing without a little fun (join if u want)

Started by nate, April 17, 2009, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie Saylem

Jackie stepped forward without hesitation now and wrapped her arms around him securly, falling back into the pattern of how things used to be. He was the same as she remembered, and just the smell of him so close could still put her into a tailspin. "Now, here's how you can make a decision." She murmered, quietly.

Then she mustered all the bravery she had left and stretched up on her toes as she always had to do to make up for the height difference and pressed her lips gently to his. A warmth flooded through her that she had never thought she would feel again and more tears slid from her eyes. Then she pulled back, blushing a shade of rose and looked at him. "Yes, or no?" She asked simply, resting her head on his chest, knowing if the answer were no, she would want to be as close to him as she could be now.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

dobby888

Leah turned around at just the wrong moment.  She saw everything.  The hug, the kiss, and the ultimatum. It was just too much. Tears fell silently down her cheeks as she watched.  She wanted to turn away so bad, but couldn't move.  She was frozen to the spot watching.

She had to hear what he said.  It was almost mandatory that she know.  She wanted to believe that he would pick her, but then again, she wasn't sure.  Maybe he wouldn't give her a straight answer.  Either way, someone's heart would be broken tonight.

nate

The kiss felt good, warm and welcoming. His heart ripped just a little more if that was possible. His throat burned after, the sadness overwhelming him. His eyes filled with tears as he looked down, feeling his whole body weak.
He brushed his hand against her cheek. Just him and her. He wanted so badly to just pick one but the problem is, which one. Which one did he love more? "I love you Jackie." He sighed,"But i love Leah too."
He said unsertain,"But i cant choose." Tears fell down his cheek,"I dont want to ruin somthing between you guys." He said just above a whisper,"I guess we are all over."
Him and Jackie and him and Leah gone. IT hurt badly to decide with this, all of them hurt, including nate.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Jackie Saylem

"But I love Leah too." Those 5 words cut through the thin strands that she had been clinging to for hope. Jackie pulled out and away from Nate only to lean the upper half of her body in and kiss him again softly. All the memories she had shared with him surrounded her in that moment. It was sheer bliss.

But she had made a decision, and she separated again, blinking up at him. "I love you." She said, closing her eyes for a second, and realized she had never meant anything as much as she did now. Then she smiled, straightening her posture. "I just want to-"

She cut off and paused for a moment before putting her hands on Nate's chest and shoving him so hard she was sure he would stumble back into the shadows. Then she sat on the ground looking immediately preoccupied with her thoughts. Seconds later two men dropped from thin air. One was an extremely handsome vampire. One was a vampire hunter.

"Hello Jackie." The hunter said airily.

She looked up, mimicking surprise at seeing him here. She scrambled to her feet, but didn't run anywhere. She couldn't risk them following her and finding Nate. "What do you want?" She spat.

The hunter was immediately right in front of her, and slapped her across the face so hard than she was lifted off her feet and flung a yard or so away. "Don't talk back to your elder!" He commanded. "And we've only come to finish what we started with you. Or just finish you." He said, laughing at his own joke.

Jackie lay curled on the ground, holding her face delicately. She groaned lightly, determined not to cry. The other person, the vampire, approached her. She was as good as dead and she knew it. Oh god, Nate couldn't see this. Run! She thought heavily blocking her mind. Get out of here now! They won't see you if you hurry. She paused momentarily. If nothing else get out of here for Leah! Go find her and get out of here!

nate

Nate stumbled into the shadows dumbfounded. A woosh came from where Jackie was, he turned his head in time to see the whole smackdown. Nate frowned and imediatly was in his vampire stance. Right then though he heard Jackie, loud and clear. He narrowed his eyes,"I can kill em off before they even find out about Leah." And before Jackie could even think he ran like the wind and in a second was smacked right into the vampire. His eyes black and his fangs slid out. "Get off of her," he growled.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie scrambled to her feet, almost hissing at Nate. "I told you to get out of here!" She said, squaring off with the hunter. She braced herself for thw worst to happen. This man was strong, and evil. She could feel the waves of hostility eminating from him. She darted in to the right for an attack, but his hand made contact with her shoulder, roughly pushing her away and delaying her attack.

She would need help, she knew it. Leah! She thought. If your out there, I need your help!

The vampire that Nate had tackled, hissed and snapped his jaws, while writhing out of Nate's grasp. He pushed Nate's shoulders hard, giving him time to scramble away and to a low crouch. "She's got you wrapped around her tiny finger, doesn't she?" He taunted, spitting. "Everytime we find her, she has some guy trying to be vallient and protect her. Wanna know what happened?" He asked, clearly enjoying toying with Nate's head. "She forgot them and ran, leaving them all for dead."

Jackie was too far away to hear the jeers the vampire was spitting and even if she did hear, she couldn't really do anything. She leaped at the hunter, but his hand flashed forward and hit her ribs at the last second. All the air whooshed out of her body and she stumbled backwards, gasping. LEAH! She screamed mentally.

nate

Nate stared at the hunter, his anger building up more and more. "F*ck you," he growled. He dodged himself back at the man with such hostility that he knew he wouldnt be able to control himself if needed to. His body slammed hard with such a loud noise it sounded like a explosion, bone rubbing bone.

dobby888

Before Jackie had even called her, Leah was running towards the fight.  She swung herself up into the trees, circling around to where the hunter was.  She looked around to make sure that he was the only one and then threw herself out of the tree.  Leah was known for her more... unconventional methods of fighting.

It's my turn Nate.  Move!  Leah thought as she sailed toward the hunter.  She slammed into his back and wrapped her legs tightly around his stomach. One hand covered his eyes while the other arm wrapped tight around the hunter's chest.  She would not, and could not, be flung off of him.