News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

party fever(free to anyone!)

Started by Ginny Thompson, April 18, 2009, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Thompson

Linvy looked at the invitations that she made and one by one handed them to anyone around the school. 'FEEL FREE TO COME JOIN THE PARTY ON TONIGHT AT SEVEN SEE YA' ALL THEN BYE.' Then headed to her common room writing down her charms test ready for tonight so she can do anything she wants. 'I can't wait for tonight' she told Aggie, her room mate. 'Me neither I was waiting for tonight for ages!!!!'

THEN IT TURNED 6:30: (OPENED TO ANY BODY)
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Heather dressed in a dark blue ruffled strapless dress and strap heels, she had been forced to be dressed in it by Alexa, she had been praticially threatened. Alexa was gonna throw her precious skateboard out the window! She walked down the steps of the staircase, one by one scared that she would trip and fall down the stairs. She wasn't practiced as her friends were in walking in high-heels, she rarely wore heels, if she were to wear a dress she would wear a long one that would cover her feet and she would wear her sneakers underneath.

Alexa was right behind her watching as her masterpiece was heading down to the common room for the party. It was 7:00, and right on the dot once Alexa was done with Heather she pushed her out the door and towards the staircase, and standing at the top so that Heather couldn't make any escape.

Once Heather made it down there, she heard many ooohs and aaahs, she grimaced. Many guys surrounded her and were asking her weird questions like asking if she was from a different place and she then says to them "It's me, Heather. I've been forced to come like this!" At this she glared at the girl's staircase. She took several careful steps, she hoped Avalee was here, or someone she knew.

Ginny Thompson

Aggie moved to the door just in case anybody had come yet.'I hope Dillon's here, you know how she is, she missed the bus, she missed the train, what else could she miss! Linvy had finished her test she ran to her charm teacher
'here,professor' she said handing it to the person and running down the corridor and into the commonroom.There still, nobody had come.'Aggie, we still have nobody here get'.She had said with a sigh.   

Ginny Thompson

Linvy had noticed someone actually was there.
Heather! and Alexa!
Linvy got some snacks from under her pillow and rushed down to her friends.
She hoped dillon could make it. She was her brothers best friend but if she couldn't it was no big deal she had the others.

Dillon was late and she knew it. She forgot her shoes and was frantically trying to find them! the clock was ticking and Dillon was in a rush. She ran down the stairs in sneakers! "I hope i'm no last!" she told herself. She knocked on the door.

Aggie told the girls to come in their dorm. while she opened the door. Aggie hoped that Dillon was behind the wood. She pulled it open and Dillon staggered in with the worst party clothes ever!

"Dillon! I'm so happy you could make it!" Linvy came over and hugged her. Linvy hoped this was the size of the party but if anyone wanted to join Linvy was more than welcome to let them.