News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Crayon Berries

Started by I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz), April 22, 2009, 08:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Hi I'm misses Potter. Just thout if some one wiil right me a story about berries that look like crayons well bye!

Miss Xantier

this is the wrong place! This is a roleplaying section please go to the fanfiction section.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Don't Listen too Miss Xantar,now right or don't (I'm Thalia,The White Wolf)

potter_fan122

Thalia, this is not the right place for this post. This is a Role-Playing site. You need to RP if you want to stay. Blunt but true. We do not appreciate spammers, and this is a perfect example of spamming.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Stacey... She doesn't listen. Even ask Jessie, everytime we tell her, another topic like this pops up.

dobby888

Yes.  Do ask me, because I've had a first hand account of several of this person's spamming.  Also, they have no right to criticize Isabelle.  Granted, Isabelle is still WAY into the newbie fazes(No offense... I still am too), but this person, whoever they are, has no idea how HPF works.

Miss Xantier

Ya! I totally agree, stupid word loss, can't remember any words, or make long sentances! I may still be a newbie but Thailia has gone too far!

Dobby_ROX

Yes I have had sevral encounters too and it is aggrivating me so much .

Sky

Simply ignore them until they get the message.

Don't say anything to them. If they want to try and Rp with you guys the right way, the cool. Otherwise, don't bother.

Dobby_ROX

Sky

Though I am more than willing to draw a crayon berry for you. Lolz

Dobby_ROX

Voldimort101

who wants to know her real name?well,it's Liz Meeks.Her e-mail:iggymeeks@yahoo.com LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!(srry cuz! :-X)